Lawnmower Dog Part 2

"Okay I have an idea." Rick calls over to Morty and I.

"I don't think one of your stupid plans is going to help the situation, Rick. It hasn't so far." I say, trying to yell over the chaos. Rick just rolls his eyes and begins to talk to Goldenfold.

"Goldenfold, we're coming out! We just want to talk!" Rick negotiates, grabbing Goldenfold's attention. His rain of fire stops, allowing Morty and I to take a peak towards him.

"Why would I negotiate with you?" Goldenfold asks Rick.

"Because we're both rational adults that don't want anything bad to happen." Rick responds over at him. 'Hm maybe he's on to something' I think, feeling my trust in him grow back to what it was.

"And because I have a human shield." He finishes, using Mrs. Pancakes as a shield against the teacher. Goldenfold immediately begins to panic with the passengers of the plane following suit.

'Aaaaannnnnddd now my trust in him is completely gone' I think.

"Great now his subconscious is panicking." I say, feeling Morty's shaking hands grab onto my arm in an effort to gain some means of protection that I somehow provide him. I look down at him and briefly wonder why and how he managed to get himself so attached to me. I hear a voice that stands out from the yelling and screaming coming from the other passengers. I look up to see that the source is coming from a man attempting to break the airlock on the side of the plane.

"Ah shit." I say under my breath. "You might want to hold on a little tighter, Mort."

"Wait what?" Morty questions before a sudden burst of air starts to suck us off the plane. I do my best to hold on to the arm of the seat, while Morty tries to maintain the deathly grip he has around my waist. I lose my grip and fly through the air until my hand latches on to Rick's ankle. Soon after Rick is pulled away as well, throwing the three of us out of the plane and into our probable death. As we fall through the air Morty screams in fear. Rick slaps him out of it and points towards the falling body of Mrs. Pancakes.

"Relax, Morty. Look! Mrs. Pancakes has a parachute. Come on!" He states as we follow him towards her. Rick grabs on to the right side of her waist, pulling on to the cord that releases the parachute. I grab on to her left side while Morty holds on tightly to Rick. Just when it seems like things are going to turn out okay we look down to see that our safety isn't exactly guaranteed.

"Oh, no, guys, look! Goldenfold landed the plane, and he's created a mechanical arm to pluck Mrs. Pancakes out of the air while he lets us fall into a giant vat of lava!" Morty quickly states.

"Pretty concise, Morty. Looks like we've merely prolonged the inevitable. That's it! Prolonging the inevitable! Listen, if we go into Mrs. Pancakes' dream, everything will go 100 times slower. That'll buy us some time to figure this out!" Rick explains, knocking out Mrs. Pancakes and handing the two of us earpieces. We turn them on only to land in a weird dungeon like room, filled with monsters of all kinds that gave off gross sexual undertones.

"Oh shit." I say in an uncomfortable manner.

"Oh, man, Rick, this is pretty weird." Morty says, clearly uncomfortable as well.

"Don't judge, you two." Rick responds.

"Okay. All right, well Look, Mrs. Pancakes is right over there. I'll just go ask her to tell Goldenfold not to kill us when she wakes up." Morty states, walking towards Mrs. Pancakes only to be stopped by Rick.