(Y/N) and Morty Part 2

After a while of silence, Morty speaks up in his usual nervous tone.

"So w-where are are we going, (Y/N)?" I glance at him slightly before looking back out at the empty space in front of me.

"Planet 6. Its not too far from our Solar System, in fact I think we're already here." I say as I tip the wheel slightly forward, bringing the the car towards the gray toned planet. I land the vehicle and exit it, bringing my bag with me.

"Oh geez, (Y/N). Th-this place seems pretty sketchy." Morty says, looking around at the new environment. I examine the space around us. It's day time but the sky is dark and the only light source available came from the three moons that surrounded the planet. We're standing in a pretty remote area with gray grass-like plants surrounding the two of us, a distant cabin can be seen close by.

"You think so? I don't see anything wrong with it. " I reply  to him as I begin to walk towards the dimly lit cabin, Morty following close behind.

"W-why are we are we here anyway?"he asks me. I bite my lip, unsure of how to respond to that question.

"Just got stuff to take care of. Dont worry about it." I say. He opens his mouth slightly to say something else but shuts it soon after, suddenly distracted by the the shack-like building that stands in front of the both of us. I walk up to the door but pause, realizing that Morty isn't beside me anymore. I look behind me slightly to see him standing in the same spot.

"Cmon, bud. Lets get to it." I say, motioning my head forward. He hesitantly walks up the porch steps and stands beside me. I knock on the dark wooden door and wait patiently for a response. The door opens slightly and I confusingly cock my head, seeing that no one is there. I lift my hand up and slightly push the door with my fingertips. The door creaks open and I slightly step inside the dimly lit home. I feel Morty grab a hold of my arm as we slowly make our way inside.

"Hello?" I call out into the empty air, hoping to receive an answer from the person I came here to see. The last time I visited I had met up with a guy named Matt; he sort of helped me create the medication that I currently take. I don't remember it being this quiet though. He was one of those loud people that would stay up all night working on something,  which is one of the reasons why he lived in the middle of nowhere. I stop abruptly after hearing a slight groan coming from somewhere in the house. I stick my arm up in front of Morty in a protective manner.

"Uh (Y/N). W-whats going on?" Morty whispers slightly.

"Im not sure. Just stay close, Mort." I respond in a low tone. I reach into my jacket pocket and pull out one of my many guns. I hold it out in front of me, positioning my pointer finger over it's trigger. We slowly make our way through the house but stop as darkness begins to surround us. I look above me and sigh in annoyance.

"Looks like the power's out. Perfect." I say sarcastically.

"B-but that's okay r-right? Like you m-m-must have a flashlight or some-something?" Morty asks, sounding more nervous with each word that leaves his mouth. I shake my head and sigh.

"No. Didn't think we would need one. We can use this though." I say while reaching into my pocket to bring out the camera I made earlier.

"It has a flash. It might not be the best option but its all we've got." I explain, flipping on the flash switch.

"Oh man..." I hear Morty say in a stressed tone. I hold the camera up and snap the first picture. The hallway in front of us lit up in a quick motion, then went black again. We continue onward, occasionally using the flash to light the way. I stop in front of a door and lean my ear against its surface. I hear the groan again and take a step back. I look over at Morty and place a finger slightly above my lips, signaling him to stay silent. I hand him the camera and he nods in understanding. I turn to face the door again and enclose my hand around the silver knob. I hold my gun to my side and look at Morty again. He nods nervously to say that he's ready, holding the camera against his chest with his finger over the button. I quickly open the door and hold my gun towards the area while Morty snaps a photo to light the way.