A/N IM SO EFFING PUMPED and The Future of This Series

okay so I am probably deleting this later on but Im just so excited for the New Season of Rick and Morty tonight ehhhhhhhhh. I dont know, Ive just been waiting so long for it to come out and now that its finaly here i just cant contain myself. Sadly i cant watch it tonight because my little siblings stay up pretty late and we all know how quickly that show can esculate. So i have to record it and watch it later but i honestly dont really mind. I was actualy thinking of holding off watching the show just a little bit longer so that i can binge watch it when all of the episodes come out. Thats what i usualy do for most shows i watch, eh we'll see. Oh and did you guys see what Justin Roiland posted! McDonalds was the real MVP and sent him a huge ass bottle of Szechuan Sauce (as seen above). The caption on the bottle killed me and made me so happy when i read it. This is truly an achievment for the fandom for sure  haha. Anyway i guess that is about it for this. Im going to start working on the next chapter but after im done with this episode it might take a little longer for me to get chapters done. School is about to start soon and my dumbass decided to take mostly AP (Advanced Placement) classes, so pray to Granddaddy Rick for me. I know he doesnt agree with the idea of school but its illegal to not go at my age, so while im at it might as well play my role as an over achiever. And hey this is my last year of it so who cares, but then i have college so ehhhhhh IT NEVER ENDS.  Anyway so yeah, I AM NOT saying that im putting this on hold. Im just saying that itll just take time, so i hope you guys will understand where im coming from. If you have gotten this far in reading then i would love to thank you for indulging me. Anyway i have to get back to hanging with Rick and Morty so that i can finish writing the next chapter. Thank you so much for your support so far and ill see you in the next chapter. Remember to stay beautiful, keep it ugly.