Meeseeks and Destroy Part 3

I squint my eyes slightly at the sudden bright light.

"Do you really need a flash when we're in a well lit fucking room?" I say irritability at the large man that was snapping the mug shots of me. He says nothing in reply and continues to motion me forward.

I tug at the collar of my shirt, attempting to relieve some of the discomfort the orange jumpsuit gave me. Beside me I hear Rick mumble under his breath, something about how we could have easily gotten out of this situation if it weren't for Morty. Morty didn't seem to hear him, either that or he just didn't seem to care. Instead I feel him try to re-adjust his seating, in an effort to make himself more comfortable on the match box that we are currently sitting on. I take a look around me, glancing over the large room we're in. It's the typical Hollywood setting of an interrogation room, except 10 times larger. Finally, after waiting for what seems like hours, the large door ahead of us swings open. Two cops come in and look down at us then look back at each other in confusion. One takes a seat while the other remains standing.

 "Hey, look, we get it." The one standing starts to say. "You're little, you're down on your luck, you think, 'hey, he's a giant. Why don't we break into his home, rob him, and murder him?' " He finishes while slamming his fist on the table. I sigh and roll my eyes at the officer, not fazed by what he had to stay.

"Th-th but that's not how it went down! " Morty states in a shaky tone. Rick doesn't say anything to the officer either, he just folds his arms over his chest and proceeds to look at him with an irritated expression.

"Oh, well, it's going down like that. All three of you are going down like that." The other officer adds on while getting closer to face us.

"Ooh, boy, Morty, you're really showing us how it's done. R(burp)eal straightforward and fun." Rick finally perks up sarcastically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I let out a quiet yawn, as I quickly begin to grow bored of the mundane events that were currently unfolding.

"Order in the court!" A voice suddenly booms. I look up to gaze at the judge seated at the raised bench, hoping that this entire trial would just be done with.

"Before the jury reaches its verdict, I just want to say that I consider you three very guilty." The large man finishes.

"Wow, totally didn't see this coming." I comment sarcastically while crossing my arms in distaste.

"Yeah, Morty, great adventure, buddy." Rick adds on with an equally mocking tone.

"Rick, (Y/N) and Morty go to giant prison. You know, if somebody drops the soap, it's gonna land on our heads and crush our spines, Morty. You know, it'll be really easy to rape us after that."

"We're gonna be okay, you two." Morty replies with a tinge of uncertainty lacing his features.

"How? They took my portal gun. This is an open-and-shut case, Morty. You know, what do you think's gonna happen, some magical angel's gonna show up and then-" Rick starts to reply but is soon interrupted by a loud bang coming from behind the three of us. I glance over to see that another giant person in a suit had burst through the doors and is now walking down the isle.

"Fee! Fi! Fo! Fum! I smell the violation of civil liberties!Your honor, I'm from a tiny-persons advocacy group and I have here in my hand a motion to dismiss." The large figure states as he places an orange folder down on the desk behind us. My brow rises in curiosity as I continue to listen to what the giant had to say.

"These little people were never read their giant rights and are therefore free-fi to fo-home." The man finishes with a stream of confused murmurs following close behind. Even Rick couldn't help but express his confusion in what the giant lawyer was trying to say.