A/N

I am fucking back baby! Anyway I'm writing this while I'm in a good mood (and while watching Trisha Paytas' 3rd YouTube video on Jason, YIKES!) because I don't want this post to be depressing and sad. I'm over being sad haha. I feel like I should update you guys on what I've been up to but then again I'm not sure if any of you still care lol. I think I'll give you a simplified version.

- Went to Prom that honestly wasn't worth my money but I still had a good time with friends

- I turned 18 and I sure as hell don't feel like an adult

- Missed a lot of senior events because I chose to sleep over it

- INFINITY WAR FUCKING CRIPPLED ME

- Lost a lot of friends for dumbass reasons but I'm over it

- YOU'RE BITCH FUCKING GRADUATED WITH A 4.2

- Still didn't get into any of the colleges I wanted so I was in a dark place for a while

- I went to Disneyland for the first time in my life and that was fantastic (The Guardians of the Galaxy ride gave me an anxiety attack)

- I was asked to be published in an Art Magazine and I would show you my art page but I really don't want the people in my personal life to know that I write Xreader Fanfiction on the side because they'll just judge me and uuuuhhhhggggg I'm so over that

- My GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) has gotten cripplingly bad and jesus christ I need to work on that

So that's a very over simplified list of how my life has been. I guess I still feel the need to apologize for not updating so I decided to publish 2 chapters instead of one. I hope that's enough to say I'm sorry. But the bright side is that I'm on summer break and I'm also not moving or anything because the College I'm going to is close by. So with that being said I have a shit ton of time on my hands so yeah I'll try to update a lot more. I also have so many ideas for more stories. Like there is a Marvel trilogy that I wrote with an OC (that honestly was more of a self insert) but of course I'm going to have to change it to be an Xreader because no one is interested in reading OC stories. I'm also writing a Supernatural and a Sherlock Xreader, as well as tons of anime related stories. I'm also thinking of making a Gorillaz one as well because I'm getting obsessed over them again (2-D is the fucking love of my life). Also, side note, since we're on the topic of music, Panic! At the Disco's new album IS MY LIFE. Anyway, I really hope that you guys like these next two chapters and that you stick around to read my other works. Thank you so much for all of the sweet comments and the Votes. I'm truly lucky to have developed a following doing what I love. Thanks again and enjoy. See you in the next chapter. Remember to Stay Beautiful, Keep it Ugly.