ten

"About damn time." Luna said as I got into the car. "Sorry, I was doing my hair." I said buckling up. "Yeah yeah, just to look good for your mans." she rolled her eyes. "First of all we're not dating second of all, speaking of mans, do you have a thing for Hunter?" I asked.

"Uh no, w-why would you think that?" she stuttered. She always stutters when she's nervous. "Liar." I crossed my arms. "Not even." she said.

We finally arrived to the place we all decided to hang out at, and that place was the flea market. "Not quite sure why they chose a flea market." I said getting out of the car. Luna shrugged and looked around to see if she could find the boys. She then took my hand and lead me to a group of boys.

"Jacob Sartorius this is Hazel Moreno, Hazel Moreno this is Jacob Sartorius." she said smiling. I looked at the boy, beautiful hazel eyes, matched with my name. Luscious hair and a pearly white smile. "Ah the famous Hazel Moreno." I turned to see a boy with curly hair and a perky smile. "I'm Hunter." he extended his hand out. I shook it and he smiled, "Finally nice to meet you after the endless stalking."

I turned back to Jacob and Mark. Mark looked down and Jacob stared at me. "Uh so." Luna said. "Why did we even choose the flea market?" Jacob said. "There's an ice cream shop a few blocks from here." I said. "Let's go there instead." Hunter laughed.

We walked to the ice cream shop. We were all silent and awkwardness filled the air. Mark and I walked together and I accidentally stepped on his shoe. "Yo what the fuck." he said. "Mark, chill it's just your shoes." Jacob said. "Fuck off Jacob!" he yelled. We all stopped, I glanced over at Luna and she glanced back. "Give me a reason to." Jacob crossed his arms. "You little sh-"

"Stop it!" I said, "Mark what is your problem?" I yelled. "N-nothing." he looked down. I sighed and walked towards Luna. "Let's just go." I said. She took my hand and we walked towards her car. "Who needs a man." Luna said. "Honestly." I responded. "Let's go to the ice cream shop ourselves." she said. "I'm down, I need to take my mind off things.
---
We entered the cute little ice cream shop. "What are you gonna get?" I asked. "Eh, just some chocolate ice cream." she responded. The bell of the door rang and I turned around to check who it was, and sure enough it was Jacob, Hunter, & Mark. "Oh no." I said covering my face. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I hesitated to turn around.

"We knew we would find you here." Jacob said. I plastered a fake smile on my face. "H-Hazel can I talk t-to you?" Mark stuttered. I nodded and we sat down at a table. "I'm sorry for the way I acted back there, that was a really bitchy thing to do." he said looking down. "It's ok, we all do bitchy thing sometimes." I lifted his head up. He smiled and we got up and hugged.

We joined the rest of our friends. Once we all got our ice cream we sat down. "Hey take a picture of me with my ice cream." Luna handed me her phone. I took the picture and she examined it. "A1." she laughed. I sat down next to Jacob and he stared at me. "Why do you always stare at me?" I laughed.

"Hazel, you're a fucking goddess." he said. I felt my cheeks turning pink. "How could I not stare at you." he said. "You're not too bad yourself." I giggled. "I know this is too soon but I really like you, even though we've only known eachother for like an hour, but do you wanna maybe go out s-some time, l-like alone?" he asked playing with his hands. "Yeah, I would like that, although if you're asking me to be your girlfriend I think I'd like to get to know you more." I responded.

He nodded, "I agree."
--
a/n; awwww i love jazel

bye ily💓