fifty-eight

I'm not quite sure why I'm nervous. I know everything will come out as planned. I placed my orange jacket on the chair. "Don't worry Hazel." Loren laughed as she tied a balloon to the chair. "Is it bad that I forgot to text him this morning because I'm too nervous?" I asked playing with my jean pockets.

"Uh, yeah, you should probably text him or something." Luna intruded. "What she said." Loren bit a baby carrot.

hot kid i'm dating‼️🤤
today 9:58 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY💛💛

thank you💗

so, you doing anything for
your bday?

no, i think everyone except
you and my parents forgot
about my bday

oh, that sucks /:

you can come over today
though, joey, hunter, and
mark wanna take me
shopping and you can come
with if you want

no you should spend some time
with them, alone.

you sure😕😕

i'm sure
i'll text you later got some stuff
going on right now

I sighed placing my phone on the table, "We're all good."
--
"Hunter texted saying they'll be here in five minutes!" Luna yelled. Everyone looked at each other and hid in different places. Minutes later the door knob moved around. It was dark and the only light source was the light shining from the window.

The light was turned on and we all jumped up from our hiding spots.

"Surprise!" we all yelled in sync. "Oh shit." Jacob jumped up slightly. I laughed and Jacob made eye contact with me, a big smile formed on his face. He walked towards me and this time it was me with a big smile on my face.

"Stomach flu, huh?" he laughed. "Surprise?" I laughed with him. The party had just started, music played, food eaten, drinks chugged, and much more. It was about 1:30 AM and people began to leave, some still partied on.

"I don't know how they're still wide awake." I yawned as I talked to Luna. "Caffeine maybe?" she answered. All of a sudden I felt a hand grab mine. I looked up to see Jacob, I smiled at him. "How's your party going?" I asked. "Eh, it's good." he sat next to me his hand still on mine.

"Let's go somewhere." he said. "Right now?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "It's like 1:30 in the morning, what's going to be open right now?" I asked.
--
We climbed up the roof finally reaching he top. Jacob sat down and I sat next to him. The view was breath taking, city lights everywhere. It looked like something you would see on tumblr. "Wow this is just, wow." my jaw dropped. "I come up here when I feel stressed or just feel empty." he said looking out at the city lights.

My eyes got lost in his hazel eyes, his plump, soft, light pink lips. "Stressed, empty?" I asked. I couldn't imagine how he looked or acted like while he was stressed or felt empty inside. "I'm not always happy, Zel." he gazed at the lights. "Is it because of what you used to do?" I hesitated to ask. He stayed silent and I felt as if I had done or said something wrong.

He slowly nodded, "Somewhat."

"C-can I ask what you did, exactly."

He sighed, "Before I do I just want you to know I changed."

I nodded letting him know that he could explain. "I used to be bullied, and I guess you could say I as well became a bully, but f-for girls." he stuttered, we both stayed silent and I waited for him to continue. "I went by from girl to girl, every time I got stressed or something I would take it out on her, sometimes I would get abusive." he looked down.

I stayed silent, quite in shock. After a few minutes of silence I spoke up. "It kind of astonishes me of how much you've changed, but I'm happy, I might not have seen what you were like back then, but I know deep down that you're an amazing guy and I know I want to spend my whole life with you even though I'm only sixteen, you make me crazy, and I'm glad that I met you." I said as I ran my fingers through his hair.

He looked up at me with a smile.

"I love you." he said. I sat there for a second realizing it was the first time he's ever said those three words to me. I smiled and I gave him a hug, I pulled back and looked at him.

"I love you too."
--
a/n; so so sorry for not doing my regular 3 updates a day, i've had writers block for so long and it's been killing me.

but i genuinely love all the feedback/comments i get from you guys, it makes my day so much better.

BYE ILY💛