eighty-eight

| jacob
I can't live with myself anymore. I caused this.

"Lydia, s-stop it they don't want you here."

I heard a familiar voice coming from the elevator. I looked towards it, it was Lydia, Alex, and Lorena. I clenched my fist really hard to the point where it hurt. Alex was attempting to drag Lydia out but Lydia was strong enough to resist.

I stood up, I was furious.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I grabbed her wrist. "Woah big boy not so hard." she tugged away. "I came to check on Hazel, such a tragedy." she said as she faked a concern look.

"I'm sorry I tried to convince her to leave you guys alone but she wouldn't budge." Alex said. I nodded.

"You had some nerve to show up here Lydia." I said. "What's going on here?" Luna asked as she stared at Lydia. "I came to check on you guys and Hazel." she smiled. "How can you fucking smile when my best friend is dying as we speak you whore." she said.

I looked shocked, I've never seen Luna this rude before. I didn't mind though, Lydia deserved it more than I did.

"Me? A whore? Oh honey." Lydia placed her hand over her chest. Just then Luna grabbed Lydia by her blonde hair, "You fucking come back here or mess with any of my friends I will fucking rip you into pieces, you here me?" Luna whispered into Lydia's ear. Lydia whimpered and I could tell Luna tugged harder.

"Mhm." Lydia said. As soon as Luna let go Lydia swung her arm at Luna's cheek.

"Oh I know I did not just fucking see you do that." Loren said as she pointed at Lydia. Lydia winked at Loren. Loren walked across and over to Lydia. Loren faced her and she took the hair tie off her wrist with her mouth already putting her hair up.

Once Loren finished she grabbed Lydia's hair, tugging on it so hard Lydia began to cry. Then Loren pushed her to the floor and placed her foot on top of her chest. "Fucking mess with my friends and I'll make sure you end up in a hospital bed." Loren said.

She grabbed Lydia by the hair again making her stand up. She pulled her closer to her ear, "Get the fuck out of here before I get security." Loren whispered.

Lydia gulped and nodded. Loren pushed her out of the way waiting for Lydia to leave. Once Lydia was gone Loren hugged Luna who was crying.

"Are you okay?" she asked Luna. "That was the sweetest thing ever." Luna said wiping away her tear. Loren smiled and hugged her a little longer time.

"Please tell me you guys are hugging because Hazel is awake and is in perfect condition to go home." Joey said as he rubbed his eyes. I shook my head.

I sat back down and began to remember everything from the night Hazel took the pills.

How could I have been so stupid to believe Lydia?

That's when I realized, none of my friends knew the reason she was here.

I gulped down.

"Guys," I paused as I got their attention.

"I need to tell you something."

--
a/n; I GET OUT OF SCHOOL TMRW FOR FALL BREAK !!

OMG GUYS I MIGHT MEET JACOB IM LIKE 95% SURE DJAKHEHD

qotd; do you still like keyshawn after the whole yoga pose and nudes incident?

my answer; boy bye !! i unfollowed him bc i can't even bare to see his page. bella (hiplikejacob) got a video of keyshawn confessing soooo.

bYE ILY💛💛💛