seventy-three

pt.1 bc i haven't updated in so long and i feel bad for not updating.

| friday night
I wasn't quite ready for the party, but I was excited. My first high school party, my stereotypes on a high school party included, alcohol, couples making out, and loud music.

I had to prepare myself for that since it was all foreign to me. I don't know why my friends were so overprotective over me, all I want to do is go to a party, that's it. I grabbed my car keys sitting on the night stand and made my way out of the door.
--
"Are you ready for this?" Luna and Loren pulled me aside before entering the crowded house with music filling up the neighborhood. Luna gripped on my arm as she waited for a response. "Guys I'm sure!" I yelled over the music. Luna let go and I could tell she mentally face palmed herself.

"These girls are pure trouble." Loren murmured. I made my way towards Jacob as he grabbed my hand as we walked towards the house. The porch was filled with half drunk teenagers and the sight made Jacob squeeze my hand harder.

"Hey guys! Glad you made it!" it was one of the brunette girls, Lorena, was what I remembered. "Lydia is over there helping out with the drinks if you guys want any." she said as she pointed towards a table filled with a bowl and red solo cups.

She wore some tight jeans and striped t-shirt. For some reason the sight of her made my stomach churn. I turned around to see Loren crossing her arms and Luna scrolling on her phone being bumped into crowds of dancing people.

She rolled her eyes making me chuckle. "Didn't think I'd see you guys here." Lydia interrupted taking a sip out of her cup, one hand on her hips. "I only came because my friends came." Joey said raising both hands up. I mentally face palmed myself as he said it.

"Hm," she smirked as she examined each of us up and down. As her eyes met my body she looked from top to bottom and making sure not to miss a single detail.

"I'll bring you guys some drinks, wait here." she said walking away back to where she came from. "That was weird." Luna said still scrolling on her phone. "Ugh come on Luna get off your phone, let's have fun!" I whined, she rolled her eyes turning her phone off and placing it in the back pocket of her distressed jeans.

A couple minutes passed and Lydia came back with five drinks. Handing each and everyone of my friends a cup but me. "Uh oh, looks like I forgot your drink. I just don't think that little girls like you can take what's in their cup." she pouted. My fists were clenched and I was getting ready to swing, until Jacob grabbed my clenched wrists and looked at me, making me calm down and release all the tension.

I took a deep breath, glancing over at her. "It's okay, I'll just go get one myself." I walked towards the table where Alex stood handing out drinks. "Hey." I smiled, she immediately smiled back. "Hi." she waved. "Uh can I have one?" I pointed over to the cups. She nodded as she poured the drink into the cup.

I looked back to see what my friends were doing and sure enough I saw a very flirty Lydia putting her hands on Jacob's shoulder. He seemed uncomfortable which made me feel assured that I could trust him to be loyal.

"You should watch out." Alex said. I turned around to look at her, "Why?" I asked. "I don't know if you've gotten the message yet but Lydia's coming for your man." she handed me the red solo cup. I took a sip out of it proceeding my conversation with her.

"Oh yeah, that." I rolled my eyes. "Don't underestimate her." Alex and I exchanged concerned looks. "How bad is it?" I hesitated to ask, not wanting to know the answer. "She's broken couples that have dated for years," she said. "I shouldn't even be telling you this but," she motioned for me to come closer. I moved closer as she cupped her hands around her mouth, connecting them with my ear. "She was dating an older man who was married, I guess he was her 'sugar daddy'."

I gasped, "You're lying." She shook her head. "That's not even the worst part, but I don't wanna scare you, plus Jacob seems loyal, you two will for sure last." she said. "You think so?" I asked.

"Oh for su-." she gasped and quickly covered her mouth up. I looked towards her direction but she grabbed onto both of my shoulders not letting me look. "Hey!" I whined. "Uh, here have so more." she took my cup and refilled it.

I furrowed my eyebrows as she nervously stared at me. "You okay?" I asked. "Oh yeah totally." she awkwardly smiled. I waited for her to get distracted to turn around, I saw my opportunity and saw nothing. Nothing unusual, just people dancing and having fun.

Until I realized

Jacob was missing.
--
a/n; woah i haven't updated in a whole week. i'm so so so sorry, school has me so stressed and tired and i promise i'm trying my best to write but i really need to concentrate on school work. i love you all and please message me and stuff say random shit on my message board so i know you guys are alive or sum when i don't update.

bye ily💛‼️