seventy-eight

| luna
Jacob neither Hazel ever came back, I began to get worried. I pulled out my phone texting Hazel to assure that she was okay.

wifeyy💗💛💗💛
today 11:43 PM

did you find him?
delivered

A few seconds later she responded.

i did

alr can you get him so we can
get out of here now? i'm tired

i'm not bringing him w me

why not?
what happened?

i cant explain now

hazel where are you?

i'm almost home

your house?

mhm

hang tight i'm omw

no please luna, don't come
i need some space

was it that bad that you can't
talk to your best friend about?

i'm just tired i'm going to
sleep it won't serve you any
good if i'm asleep

alr i'll come in the morning
good night💛
read 11:53 PM

I furrowed my eyebrows, it felt strange that she didn't want to talk about what happened. She always wants to talk about what happens. "I'm going to Hazel's house." I tapped Hunter on the shoulder. "I'll go with you." Loren interrupts. "I wanna go!" Mark said. "Eh I'll go." Joey said. "Which means I have to go." Hunter face palmed himself.
---
We reached our destination, I looked down at a large rock and smirked, I picked the rock up to find a spare key under it. I lifted it up as everyone stared at me, "What?" I asked.

They all shook their heads, I unlocked the house, it was pitch black and the next thing we heard was a thump. I reached for the switch and looked to the floor to see Joey laying on the floor. "Joey get up!" Loren whispered harshly.

He got up and I walked towards Hazel's room. I turned the doorknob but it was stuck. "She locked it." I whispered. "This is where I come in hand." Loren said as she took a bobby pin out of her hair. She bent the bobby pin beginning to unlock the door.

We heard a switch indicating that the door was unlocked. I quickly opened the door. Hazel seemed as if she was sound asleep, until I saw it. An empty bottle of Xanax laid on the bed along with a couple of papers and Hazel's phone. "Oh my god!" I yelled. I ran over to Hazel, shaking her whole body. "Hazel wake up!" I yelled. Loren, Joey, Mark, and Hunter ran over, Loren and Joey began to examine the papers laying beside her.

Meanwhile Mark and Hunter helped me try to wake Hazel up. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." I paced back and forth. "Her mom, shit I gotta wake her mom up, wait no that would be a bad idea, but I should it's her daughter." I said to myself.

"Luna, go get her mom, Hazel's heartbeat is getting slower." Mark said. "Fuck fuck fuck." I said as I ran towards her moms room. "Angelina, wake up!" I yelled. She woke up startled, "Luna what are you going here so late at night?" she asked. "It's Hazel, we need to take her to the hospital, now!" I panicked. She got up immediately, "W-what's wrong with her?!" her voice cracked.

I opened my mouth to speak but no words could come out. She got out f her bed and ran to Hazel's room. I stood by her bed, warm tears dripping down my chin. "Oh my god, Hazel!" Hazel's mom, Angelina, yelled. "Wake up baby!"
---
It was currently seven in the morning. Hunter was sleeping on my lap, Loren went to buy us some coffee, Mark paced back and forth with his arms crossed, And Joey was sitting down with his hands in his hair. We were all miserable and then I remembered, Jacob.

I quickly grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

jacob s.🤠
today 7:46 AM

hazel committed suicide come to
the hospital
delivered

I put my phone down waiting for a response, meanwhile I waited I took the letters out of my pocket. Mark stopped walking back and forth and stared at the papers in my hands. "D-do you think they're letters?" he asked. I nodded as I pointed to the cover of each, each had names of us on them. Loren walked into the waiting room with the tray of coffee, she paused as she stared at letters.

She set the tray down on the small table in between the chairs. I shuffled through the stack looking for her name.

loren

I handed the letter to her and she sat down, I shuffled again.

mark

I looked up, his red swollen eyes made him look like he was high. I handed him the letter and he stared at it.

joey

I nudged Joey on the arm, he turned around and immediately stared at the paper. I set it on his lap.

hunter

"Hunter." I whispered as I lightly shook him, reminding me of how I tried to wake Hazel up. My eyes began to get teary until Hunter woke up. I wiped my nose with my sleeve, "Here." I handed him the letter. He sat up and opened the letter. Two more were left.

jacob

luna

I looked down at the paper hesitant to open it. After a couple of seconds of staring at it I unfolded it.

dear luna,
the memories, i will never forget you were there for me every single day of my life, i remember when you first auditioned for a role in a movie, you weren't nervous at all, instead it was me who was nervous, in death you will always be my number one, i love you lunes i always will thank you b, for everything, and i mean everything

My eyes began to water and soon the tears started rolling down my cheeks.

I'm losing her

She's slowly losing her grip

I could feel it
--
a/n; "oh wow alessandra is alive? what a surprise!" ikr i'm thinking the same thing. i want to go to school tmrw but at the same time i don't, ya get me?

this was luna's pov, who's pov should i do next?

bye ilu💛💗💛💗💛