ninety-three

picture of olive at the end ( :

| jacob
"Olive you should really go now." Hazel's mom whispered and pushed her gently. "Mom are you kidding? This is my sister we're talking about. You're not even going to let me see her while she's dying?" she asked.

"Olive leave before the rest wake up." her mom said firmly. "Listen if this is about the past than you already know I've changed." Olive said. I furrowed my eyebrows and watched them. "Olive, just leave please."

"Olive?" Luna said as she rubbed her eyes. "Damn, if it isn't Luna Blaise herself." Olive said. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "Visiting Hazel." Olive responded.

"Great." Hazel's mom mumbled. "Luna can we talk for a second?" I asked. She was half asleep but she managed to nod slowly.

"Hazel has a sister?" I asked. "Yeah, she doesn't speak about her, at all." Luna said. "What? Why not." I asked. Luna sighed, "You really want to know?" Luna asked. I nodded and she sighed once more.

"It's a long story." she sat down on a chair in the waiting room. I sat next to her waiting to hear the story.

"Olive was always a troubled kid, she always did drugs and even drank sometimes. She was always super jealous of Hazel because she always got the good grades and always had friends, aka me. One time she came home super wasted and Olive got really violent. She grabbed a knife and chased Hazel around with it. Olive ended up tripping and the knife flew and slit open a part of Hazel's calf."

I was left speechless. "Does she have a scar?" I asked. "Oh yeah, it's probably still healing, I wouldn't be surprised." Luna said. "That's it?" I asked. "Pfft." Luna laughed.

"Olive was also a teenage mother and ran away with her boyfriend." Luna continued. "Where's the baby?" I asked. "She had a miscarriage, she didn't take care of herself," Luna paused, "I heard she was supposed to have a girl." she continued.

"How long did she stick around in Hazel's life?" I asked. "Let's see." Luna counted with her fingers. "She ran away when she was 15 and Hazel was like 9." Luna finally said.

"Wow." I said

"Talking about me?"

Luna and I turned to face Olive. "N-no." I stuttered. "Yes." Luna said as she looked at her nails.

How could she be so laid back?

"Hm thought so." she walked towards us and sat across. "I changed my moms mind Luna, so I'm staying." she finally said. "You gonna leave when she wakes up?" Luna crossed her arms and slouched. "No." Olive said bluntly.

"Did Angelina forgive you?" Luna asked staring her dead in the eyes. "Yes," Olive paused, "In fact she even hugged me." Olive was the one crossing her arms this time.

"That's great." Luna said.

Tension? Yeah, I could feel that in the air.
--
a/n; olive mary moreno is played by...

the second loml after sahar, kelsey calemine <3 aka fatherkels on instagram

OH I ALSO GOT NOTICED FROM HER.

anyways we're so close to 100k reads i'm dead ass shaking

anyways we're so close to 100k reads i'm dead ass shaking. i will make a separate chapter to just take a moment and appreciate you guys for everything. but yeah.

BYE ILY💛