sixteen

I put my hair up in a messy bun grabbed my phone and headed out the door. I waited outside for Jacob to arrive. Soon there he was he honked and I laughed. I entered the car, "About time." I said.

"Hey, you were just ready too early." he laughed. "Yeah yeah whatever." I buckled up. "So you like to sing?" he asked. "I love to sing, it's always been my passion." I replied. "You're gonna have to sing for me sometime." he smiled. "For sure."

We stopped at a large building, "Home away from home." he said. "That would be a good caption." I said. He laughed and got out of the car.
---
His beautiful voice filled the room. Who knew that he could sing like an angel. I was enchanted with his voice. He took the headphones off and came out of the sound booth. "Alright Hazel, show us what you got." he said. "W-wait are you serious?" I stuttered.

"I'm not laughing am I?" he crossed his arms.
"Oh alright." I stepped into the sound booth. Jacob helped me put the head phones on and fixed the microphone. "You got this." he said.

Music played, Best Mistake by Ariana Grande.

how soon do we forget, how we felt?

dealing with emotions, that never felt,

playing with the hand that we were dealt in this game

|jacob
Her voice was smooth and angelic. She hit every note perfectly. With every word a beautiful sound came out of her mouth. I was in love, madly in love. I'm going insane for this girl. She's a goddess, a real life goddess.

|hazel
When I finished I took the headphones off and exited the sound booth. Jacob stared for what felt like forever but then began to clap. "You are so talented." he said. "Thank you." I laughed.

"We should make a song together sometime." he said. I laughed, "Are you serious?"

"Hazel, when I'm not laughing it means I'm serious."

"Oh sorry, I mean I guess." I laughed.

"Great." he smiled.

That damned smile.
--
a/n; woah woah woah woah

bye ily