thirty-three

| hazel
"Woah mamasita." Jacob said examining me up and down. "You're white, don't call me mamasita." I said. "Uh actually I'm caucasian." he laughed, and I laughed with him.

"Tell me about yourself." I said as we walked into the mall. "I'm 17 as you know, and my favorite color is blue, I have two cats, an older sister, and I'm adopted." he said. "Wait, you're adopted?" I asked. He shrugged, "Yeah."

"Enough about me, tell me about you juliet." he smiled. "Well romeo, if you really want to know, I'm 16, soon to be 17, I have no siblings, my favorite colors are tan, a peachy orange, grey, and white, I love kids, and I love singing." I said.

"You know what we should do?" his face lit up in excitement. "What?" I said. "We should go into a baby store and pretend to buy things for our 'baby'." he stood in front of me as we walked.

"You're crazy." I laughed. "Come on it's a good idea." he said. I shrugged my shoulders, "Honestly fuck it." We walked to the nearest baby store.

We were greeted my a middle aged woman who looked at us with confusion. "Uh can I help you two?" she asked crossing her arms. Jacob grabbed my hand, "We're looking for something for our future child."

He smiled and rubbed my stomach. "Her belly looks awfully flat to be pregnant." the lady said. "I'm almost four weeks pregnant, and I'm pretty sure you don't show at four weeks." I said. She gave me a death stare and walked away. Jacob and I laughed as we went to the girl section. "Girl? of course you would want a girl." Jacob said. I laughed and grabbed his hand, I lead him to the boys clothes. "Better?" I asked. He laughed and we looked around, "Aw look at this." I said holding up little shoes. "Those are adorable." he said.

I put them down and he grabbed them, "I'm buying them." he said. "Why?" I laughed. "Just in case." he winked. My jaw dropped and he laughed. "I'm joking, I want to keep them for memories." he said.

"In that case I'm getting a pair of shoes for a girl." I crossed my arms. "Be my guest." he said. I looked around for a pair of shoes. "These." I said. He laughed and took them out of my hand. We went to the cashier to buy them and she gave us strange looks.

"Are you guys going to a baby shower or something?" she asked. "No it's for our baby." I smiled. "And h-how old are you guys?" she asked.

"I'm 17 and she's 16." Jacob said. I bit my lip to resist from laughing. The lady gasped and I squeezed Jacob's hand hoping I wouldn't laugh, but Jacob laughed and I couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry it's just that we get the same question all the time." he said. The lady stared at Jacob and I, after staring at us for a couple seconds she proceeded to check out the shoes.

We walked out of the store and we both burst into laughter. "That was the craziest thing I've ever done." I laughed. "It was pretty fun though." he laughed. He grabbed both of my hands and intertwined our fingers. "When will you be mine?" he asked smiling. "I need to get to know you more." I laughed. He pouted, "Fine I'll tell you something top secret."

"I'm all ears." I giggled. "My real name is Rolf." he whispered. I let out a laugh and his face turned red. "I'm sorry." I said trying not to laugh. "It's okay, you can laugh." he said looking down at the floor. "No, no I shouldn't have laughed in the first place." I said.

He stayed silent barely cracking a smile. "Well looks like I'm going to be dating a guy named Rolf." I smiled. He looked up at me with a smile that lead from ear to ear, "Really?" he asked. I nodded and smiled, he put his warm hands on my cheeks and looked at my lips. We both leaned in and our lips were instantly connected.

He was like a drug, I was addicted, I barely knew him but I could feel the electricity whenever I touched him. He said I was a goddess, but he was a god.

a/n; i tried to make the last paragraph deep LMAO,, GUYS OMG THANK YOU FOR 3K READS YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING OMG

BYE ILY BBG❤️