ninety-six

| hazel
"When can I leave this place?" I groaned. "When you start showing improvement in your health." Jacob replied as he flipped through the J-14 magazine he was on. "But I feel fine." I said. "Not just physically," he paused. "But also mentally." he tapped on this forehead with one finger. I rolled my eyes.

"Good morning, my lady."

I looked over to the door to see Mark and my friends at the door. I instantly smiled at the sight of them. "It would be a better morning if I was at home." I sighed. "Soon." my mom said walking in as well. I crossed my arms and pouted. "The doctors said you're getting better." Olive said

"And she is." the doctor walked in with his iconic clipboard. He greeted my family members and friends. "How are you feeling?" he asked coming to the other side of the hospital bed. "Great." I replied. "Mentally?" he said. I sighed, "I'm not depressed okay? It was just a one time dumb thing I shouldn't have done, I'm not gonna try to do it again." I angrily stared at him.

He backed away a little and cleared his throat. "Well, that's good to know, but before we release yo- "

"Which is when?" Mark interrupted. "I was getting there." the doctor replied. "Anyways, as I was saying, before we release you we want you to see a therapist just to check up on you every once in a while." he said. "A therapist?" Joey furrowed his eyebrows. "Yeah, I mean she's not insane." Hunter scoffed. I laughed a little seeing how protective they were. "I know it's not like she's going to shoot up a school." Loren added.

"Ok alright, I get the point." the doctor said. "It's still required she sees one, even though she's not 'depressed'." he said. I crossed my arms and thought of having a therapist. I'm no suicidal, and I don't want a therapist.

"So when am I being released?" I questioned. "Tomorrow."

I smiled and so did all my friends. "Yes!" Luna said quietly to herself. I quietly laughed.
---
"I finally get to see the great outdoors." I laughed as I packed up all my stuff, I paused. "Wait, where's my phone?" I asked. I looked over at my mom who was digging through her purse. "We had to buy you a new one since the police are took yours for investigation."

I took the phone and didn't hesitate to set it up. I quickly downloaded Instagram and logged in. Immediately I noticed my picture from the night I attempted to commit suicide was deleted. "Who deleted my picture?" I asked. "The police." Jacob replied. "They don't want people to 'see this kind of stuff'." he rolled his eyes.

I looked down at the floor ashamed of myself. "Hey." Jacob lifted my chin up. "You're okay now, and it's not mainly all of your fault." he said. I hugged him, "I love you."

"I love you too." he replied. "I'm going to go to the bathroom before I go out." I smiled. "Don't take too long!" Luna yelled. I giggled.
---
"Okay are you ready?" Joey asked. "Joey, it's not my first time going outside." I laughed. "I know I'm just nervous for some reason." he laughed. The doors opened and I felt the cool breeze hit my face. "Wait!" Loren said. She pulled her phone out and walked outside. "Okay go." she smiled. I laughed at her actions.

I took a step out and took a deep breath. "Why does it smell fresher than I remember?" I laughed. "Maybe Mother Nature is glad that you're back." Hunter shrugged. My friends and I laughed. I pulled my phone out and opened Instagram.

 I pulled my phone out and opened Instagram

1,838,929 likes | 67,826 comments

hazelmoreno this picture is very dysfunctional but, hey ! i'm alive ! i just wanted to say that what i did was very wrong and i was not trying to promote suicide. i was in a bad position mentally and didn't really have an escape. but please ! do not ever turn to suicide as your way out. i regret doing that so much, i know that it will be apart of my reputation from now on and i have no excuse for it. more info coming soon.

lovinghazel OMG 😭😭 SO GLAD YOURE OKAY

jacobsartorius still hot

themusershaderoom Oh my gosh, so glad you are okay💕

happyjazel I SCREAMED SO LOUD WOW OMG YOURE ALIVE

turntmark wow God really does listen to prayers

loren your hand looks like a spider

hazelmoreno @loren we been knew sis
--
a/n; hi !! i hope you guys enjoyed this (: i have midterms this week so pray for me😩 you guys should read my 'meet the author' 's book bc i update about my life and when i'll update and i might be giving previews of this book and upcoming books (;

qotd ; from a scale of 1-10 how much do you love the losers club ?

my answer ; 11

BYE ILY💛

BYE ILY💛