fifty

I slipped my jean jacket on over my pink tank top getting ready for Loren to text me that's she's outside of my house.

lor👻💛
today 12:32 PM

we're outside bitchhh

i can't believe we're meeting
for the first time

ME EITHER

I laughed at her text and walked outside. Luna and Loren were standing on the outside of the car. Loren had her eyes on her phone and Luna nudged her and Loren looked up. Her face lit up as she saw me and we ran to each other wrapping our hands around each other.

"Oh my god I can't believe this is happening." she laughed. I laughed with her.
--
"I'm sorry I'm a bad driver!" Loren said. Luna sighed, "Come on Loren it's not that hard!"

"Just take a left here." I pointed. She parked into an open space and we unbuckled our seat belts and got out of the car. We walked into the cute cafè which I found aesthetically pleasing. Right as I walked in I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see Jacob faking a smile.

"W-What are you doing here?" I stuttered. "I came here to talk to you." he said. "Uh I came here with Loren and Luna, not to talk to you."

"Actually, he asked us to bring you here." Luna interrupted. "Are you kidding?" I asked. "It's only because we want you and Jacob to fix things." Loren joined.

I sighed. "So can we talk?" he asked. I hesitated and they all waited for an answer I looked back at Loren and Luna then at Jacob. Finally, I nodded. We walked to a table for two. "Listen it was wrong of me to jump to conclusions and I kind of screwed things up for us but I just really feel bad but at the same time I feel like you should've told me you were going with Joey." he said.

"You're right, I should've told you I was going to be with Joey, and honestly we both screwed it up." I sighed. He smiled and I smiled back at him. "You're so gorgeous." he said admiring me. "Oh my god." I covered up my face with my two hands. "Noooo." he took my hands and put them down so he could see my face.

He stared at me for a couple seconds until he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back feeling his soft lips that tasted like vanilla on mine.

At that moment it felt like we were two people in love alone, isolated from the world.
--
a/n; SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR 11k

BYE ILY