eighty-four

| hunter
"Baby it's going to be okay." I assured her as I hugged her tighter. "Why would she do this to herself." she sobbed as she dug her head into my chest. "I don't know baby, I don't know." I rubbed her arm.

"Loren."

I looked over at Loren as I saw her mom with a bag. Loren looked up, her cheeks were wet and her mascara was slightly smudged. Loren quickly stood up and hugged her mom. "It's okay sweetie everything is going to be alright." she patted Loren's back.

"Here's some clothes that I brought you and Luna." she opened her bag and pulled out some clothes. Loren took the clothes and walked over to Luna and I.

"Luna." she nudged Luna's shoulder. Luna looked up and took the clothes from Loren's hand. "We're gonna go change." Luna said as she wiped her nose with a used tissue. I nodded.

They walked to the bathrooms. Joey sighed as he tapped his foot up and down in a very rapid manner. Mark sat with his arms crossed his face showed no emotion. "Why did she do this?" all of a sudden Mark burst into tears. I covered my face with my hands.
---
"Hunter."

I heard a whisper. I sat up, "Here." I was immediately given a paper.

Uh what?

The cover of the college ruled lined paper had my name written. Hesitantly I opened the letter.

dear hunter,
hunter hunter hunter, oh how i'll miss you, not being able to see huna grow will probably be one of my regrets but i did what i needed and felt was the best. for the sake of the situation i'll finally say that your eyes were pretty cool too (: take care of luna, thanks bud

My heart raced, out of shock. I was happy that she wrote me a letter now I was sure that I did nothing to trigger her.

She was such a big part of everyone's life. She was a best friend, a loving daughter, a girlfriend.

But now all of it is slowly fading away.

But why? We're all asking, we're all waiting for the answer.
--
a/n; (: marks pov is the next pov. BUT OMFG JANNA. I SHIP SO MF HARD, MY BABYS,

they're both so hot like omf🤤

qotd; do you ship janna?

my answer; BITHCHS YES DONT ASK ME TWICE

bYE ILY💛