ninety-two

| jacob
"Where are we going to find a fucking organ donor, huh?" Mark yelled. "She's going to die." he sobbed. "Don't say that." I snapped. "It's true Jacob, just face it, no one is dead and ready to donate their fucking organs, your girlfriend is going to die, just face it!" Mark yelled.

Loren flinched at his response. "Mark." Hunter said softly. "I'm out, I can't fucking take this anymore." Mark grabbed his stuff.

"Them what are you going to do, huh? Go and kill yourself just like Hazel did?" I got up. Mark stopped. "Fuck o-off." he stuttered. I walked up to him and he tried to walk away but I grabbed his arm. "Unless you don't go back into that room and sit your ass down I'm not letting go." I squeezed his arm tighter.

"F-fuck okay I'll sit down." he responded. I let go and he shook his arm.
---
Everyone had passed out. I checked my phone for the time.

12:47 AM

I sighed. "Are you tired?" a groggy voice asked. I turned to my left to face Hazel's mom. I sat up a bit and cleared my throat. "Just a little." I responded.

She looked over at Hazel and then over at me. "You know, she was madly in love with you." she said. My heart sunk, knowing that she was dying because of me was a horrible feeling.

"How do you know?" I asked. She took a journal out and opened it to a certain page. "Just read it." she said as she handed it over to me.

dear journal,
holy shittt i just came back from a date with jacob at the mall and i'm so lovestruck. it's official !! we're finally dating ! i'm so happy, he's such an amazing person and i know that he's the one, i can feel it. oh my god we literally pranked the ladies at this baby store today, it was the funniest thing ever. we bought 2 pairs of shoes, one boy pair and another girl pair. he kept the girl pair and i kept the boy pair. i stopped and thought to my self a couple of seconds and thought "what if he was the father of my children?" god i really hope he is.

i know it's only been a couple hours but i think i love him. he's like my romeo and i'm the juliet except we don't commit suicide at the end haha. anyways that's it for tonight.
xoxo,
hazel marie moreno.

I re-read the page over and over again. Tears fell down my cheeks and I could hear some shuffling. "Here." I heard and a tissue was placed in front of me. "Thank you." I nodded.

Just a couple minutes later there was a knock at the door. We both looked up. A tall girl stood at the door. Her hair was long and brown. She had similar facial features to Hazel. I looked at Hazel's mom, her facial expression was not pleasant.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Mom, you really think I didn't want to come and see my dying sister?" she said.

I froze.

"Did sh-she just say, d-did you just say s-sister?" I asked.

"Jacob, this is Olive Mary Moreno," there was a brief pause, "This is Hazel's sister."
--
a/n; hi so i'll be explaining to you guys in my meet the author book why i haven't updated in a while. um but yeah so basically if you don't recall earlier in be book when jacob and hazel went to the mall she told jacob she was an only child. (;;; TEA. just kiddingggg. OR AM I?

anyways, i got noticed by jenna ortega !

BUT GUYS OMG CAN I JUST SAY HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS

BUT GUYS OMG CAN I JUST SAY HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS. WOW I LOVE YOU GUYS W ALL MY HEART. ALL OF THESE POSTIVE COMMENTS I GET LIKE WOW YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING.

AND ALMOST TO 100k READS LIKE WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THATS INSANEEEE.

bYE ILY SM💛