17

Today, was a teacher work day. Therefor me and Luke had the house to ourselves while our parents were at work. Luke has been much happier and carefree since we met up with his mother a few weeks ago. It took a while for the entire situation to sink in but he said he wants to a part of Jonah's life and to continue to make things right with his mom.

"Okay bye, loves," my mother calls as both parents walk out of the house. Me and Luke stand there in our pajamas, me still half asleep.

"Do you want to do anything today?" I ask with a yawn.

"Not really," Luke laughs tiredly sitting on the coach. I sit next to him. It's silent for a few minutes until he pipes up. "Movie marathon?" He asks.

I smile, "I'll get the food."

***

"What do you want to watch, first?" He asks scrolling through Netflix.

"I don't care," I shrug.

"Star Wars?"

"I don't care," I repeat.

"Oh, please don't be one of those people," I see him roll his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I chuckle a little.

Luke shakes his head. "The I don't care person. I bet you suck at choosing places to eat to because all you say is 'I don't care.' He says jokingly.

"What? No!" I disagree even though he is spot on.

"Okay fine then," he shrugs before challenging me, "then choose a movie or you're gonna have to watch Star Wars."

I accept his challenge, taking the remote scrolling through. I didn't know what to watch so I simply decided on the first movie I saw and liked. "Titanic."

"Titanic?" He asks. "I've never watched it so this should be interesting."

He says it nonchalantly but it makes my eyes widen. "You've never watched titanic?" I gasped.

A chuckle escapes his lips. "No?" It comes out almost as a question.

"Okay well, you're watching right now," I say immediately starting the movie.

All during the movie Luke would playfully point out stuff to annoy me like, "He could've lived! It's her fault! What are they doing? Not the time! Who are the like about to die?"

Every time he would I would shoot him a death glare or correct him but that just made him laugh and encouraged him to keep doing it.

"You're so annoying Lucas," I say during the movie credits.

"Hey! That not my name," he whines.

"Get over it," I tease.

He gives me a sheepish eye roll, "oh hush, you know love me."

For some reason that simple joke immediately made me tense up. This made me mentally sigh. It was obvious to me my feelings for Luke wasn't going away and I didn't know how to feel about that.

"El?" Luke says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh-uh-" I stutter coming out of my thoughts. "What was that?"

"Oh nothing," he furrows his eyebrows. "You just seemed out of it."

I feel my face slightly heat up. "Sorry, I just spaced out."

"What were you thinking about," he smirks licking his lips.

"Nothing," I shake my head.

Luke adjusts himself so we are now facing each other sitting with our legs cross crossed. "Nothing, huh?" He keeps his smirk.

"What do you want?" I plead, rolling my eyes.

"I want," he slightly lowers his voice. "I want you to admit that you're feeling the same way as I'm feeling."

My eyes widen. "W-what?" My voice suddenly turns shaky.

Luke bits his lip, trying to hide his nervousness but trying to look cocky and confident instead. "I think you and I both know that we have something here. We both feel this."

I look down, "I-I can't deny it, Luke, but we can't do this o-our parents. It's not right."

"Oh, don't say that. Parents together or not we feel this way. Why should we pretend that it will- why should we let that stop us?"

He leans in a bit making my breathing hitch. "We-we just can't." I say as fast as I could get out.

"El," he glances between my eyes and my lips. "You know I'm right."

"But we should," his blue eyes look into my brown and chill run down my body.

I try to open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out. The moment was filled with silence but that all we needed. Before I knew it Luke leaned in for a kiss and I found myself kissing back.

This wasn't like any other kiss me and Luke have shared. The others have been filled with tension and lust, but this one, this one was calm and gentle. Our lips moved from in sync as Luke puts his hand on the back of my neck and I chose to keep mine around his torso.

Soon our lips separate but we stay in the same position, foreheads touching.

"You can't tell me we don't have something," Luke's voice comes out as a whisper.

I take a moment to take in the moment before finally saying, "I guess you're right."

Luke smirks letting out a light chuckle. It's just then when the door swings open.

"What the hell is going on in here?"

A/n: Hey, a cliff hanger!

This chapter was little bit everywhere but how cute are they?! LELLE RISE! LELLA RISE!

Thank you guys so much for giving this story the time of the day. You still means so much to me, more than you guys will ever know.

Much love,
~lexi xx