Revolution

Chapter 6 Revolution

America often wonders if these fancy uniforms ever save lives. He does mean well, it's just these uniforms are too damn expensive. No wonder all the countries go broke after the war.

England is pissed at him, as well as his brother. He knows that England is desperate as well. America put his hand on his arm and hiss. The last couple of battles has been rough. To be fairly honest he isn't planning on changing anything this time round. His independence was bound to happen no matter what. At least Prussia is happy that he isn't a weakling.

"It's like you were born with a gun in your hand!" The older nation shouted.

Perhaps.

"You know America. I have to say I'm very proud of you." The albino said taking out the hat of the younger's hair and put it on his own hair. "You made it this far in life."

America didn't reply as he held the other nation's hand.

Prussia frown. "Why are you upset after all you did vote for-"

"Shut up," Alfred said. "That was America not Alfred."

"Well, I'm going to die whether you like it or not. Everyone else is waiting for me. It's too late to save me anyway. Go be a hero to someone else."

"But you can be saved. Why do you want to die so badly?"

The older nation smiled. "You'll understand soon. England needs your help right now. Go to him and make sure he's alright for me."

America gulped as he salutes his old friend before running back to the battlefield, tears in his eyes as pain ripped through his heart.

"Hey America, are you even listening to me," England growled out his Musket pointing at the younger nation's face. Glazed eyes look back at him. That idiot was giving him the same ditzy look this whole time.

"No." The other nation whispers quietly but it was loud enough for the other to hear.

"America wake up!" France shouted from the sideline. "Snap out of it. "

England was tempted to shout at the frog. But what does France mean by wake up? Indeed it looks like America is in some sort of trance did something possess the young boy when he was sleeping? Perhaps something hurt America when England was away again and force the young boy to challenge him against his will. He still has hope.

England learned from one of his spies that the young America will often wake up in the middle of the night to wander around aimlessly around the camp for no reason at all. Sometimes he just cries in his bed. France, the closest to the boy, often stay in his tent at night to comfort the nation. He heard that the so call 'leaders' are very embarrassed that their nation has a fear of war.

At least, that's what they think.

America face clouded. England could no longer see his eyes. The older Nation let out a shout of surprise and dropped his musket as the boy rushed up to him and wrapped his hands around his neck. The men in blue cheered as England coughed and tried to kick the other nation off.

"I won't let you take this from me!" America cried out. "I need this, please understand!"

England wanted to respond. But, it's hard to think when someone is taking out all of your oxygen.

This is what history will call the turning point of the war.

America was confused, He changed so much how did he get to this position? England was on his hand and knees basically begging for him to come back. America was holding his musket pointing it at the older man. He saw this in Doctor Who once, a fixed point in time? Perhaps.

"Sorry old man, but I need this to achieve my goals." He said softly.

"But why now?" The other asked, his voice cracking at the end.

"I need to do this now or it won't work out in the end. I know I'll make a lot of mistakes in the future. I bet you did too, but I'm a big boy now." He drops his musket and walked away. "Come by every now and then for dinner alright?"