15

His jacket is red.
His knife is red.

Didn't he promise himself that nothing like this will happen?

Compare to the last time the tension isn't as bad as it was before. His People are not scared and innocent people lives were not ruin with just one word.

But still they fought.

Perhaps it was something out of his reach? No matter what they will always end up against each other one way or another.

But Alfred have to admit it was because of this time period that he learn to truly love his people and nation. 

Alfred huffed, his right hand holding a knife. His unfocus eyes staring at the purple eyes in front of him. The figure on the floor grin.

"Ah~ " he said. "It seem I let him out again.But I do not mind. I like this one much better than you Alfred."

"You don't know." America repiled.

"What are you-"

"You don't know!"He shouted again tears dripping from his face to Russia's red chest. He raised his knife again and slam it on the others leg.

America breathe heavily, hands around his throat trying to get himself back in control. Alfred then let out a screech. He want to go home. He want everything to go back to the way it was.

Why can't he do anything right?

Alfred gasp, breathing in and out as he tries to remember what happened. He was upset that his brother called, he was upset that he couldn't do anything.

He lift his head to find France looking down at him sadly.

"France?"
When did he get here? How did he open the door. He was pretty sure that his door was locked if not barricade. 

"You're finally awake!" Francis smiled.

He was asleep?

"Master is awake ! Master is awake!"

America sat himself up and looked around. His dog robot thing K9 was there. He saw England,  Canada and even Russia.

How did they?

Canada sat down on the bed. "Alfred, we need to talk?"

"Talk?"

"You had an...episode"

An episode? Yes, he dreamed about the cold war and one of his many encounter with Russia but what does that have to do with anything.

"Tell us the truth, what is really going on with you?"

"There is nothing going on with me Mattie!"he lied. "There's nothing wrong. I just needed time to myself. I'm sorry I did not say anything to you."

"You're lying America."Russia smiled.

"I...um."

He did not plan for this. He have no idea what to say. He certainly don't want to tell them anything. He still have a lot of things to do like finding the unicorn and saving the world from a another war, he still hates himself for allowing the first two slip passed him.

He glanced over at the others. They were clearly upset at him, arm crossed and disappointed eyes. He can't stand it.

"I-I can't.  It's um.. top secret stuff."

They did not believe him.

Blood!
Knifes!
Red!
Red!
Red!

America shook his head. "K-9. "

"Yes master?"

"Escort our guest out please."

"Alfred.."

"Shut up, I never gave any one of you to come over and barge into my home. Not only did you barge in but you happily took a look around. Please leave now before K9 and I make you."

K9 with his small mechanical body manage to push everyone out to the door.

"Goodbye."

The plea of his family and....friend could not stop him from closing the door. He do not need them for his plan. What most likely happened is that America had a breakdown. Perhaps it was all from the stress to come and the nightmare he's been having. Everything should be ok now. He will go to sleep now and tomorrow  he will go to another one of his houses .

He can do this. He can...