12

"Look Alfred, let's start with the obvious. You're sick."

"Huh? I haven't heard that slang in ages. Coolio!"

"Alfred." Canada warned.

"Fine, no planning around. I'm not sick. I can even send you my health report I took last month."

"American we are not playing." Russia warned.

"You got yourself a nice SWAT team don't y-"

"Al!"

"Sorry! I took an all-nighter last night and I'm really tired. "

"Are you sure it's just that?" He's always sleepy before his trance. If he goes in it now he won't talk sense for a few hours.

"Mhm.I know it only been a miniature but I'm gonna hang up now."

Canada turn his head to see Russia shaking his head as he typed furiously on a laptop.

"Wait, Alfred !" He exclaimed.

"Whaaaat?"

"What have you been doing anyway?"

"Nothing."

"nothing? You were doing nothing for all this time?"

"Mhm."

"I find that hard to believe." He looked back again to see France and England both having their thumbs up, It seem their plan is working so far.  "Alfred. Please tell me what's wrong. We're family right?"

The other line went slient for a few moment. Canada almost thought that his brother was already gone.

"Don't use that excuse on me Canada."

His voice was sharp and cold. The same way he spoke to England after the war, when he was first able to leave the strange trance that posses him.

The line click and the phone call was over. Canada sigh, his brother is always like this bothering everyone else and getting upset whenever someone bothered him.

"Don't be upset, we have the location." France exclaimed. France is right they have exactly what they wanted. "So where is he right now?"

"In the middle of nowhere. As you guys will call it."Russia read out from the laptop. "From where we are now it would take us a few day by cars but we should take a jet and drive the rest of the way."

"Sound like a good idea."England agrees. "Can we use your jet Canada."

"Sure, let me make a few calls."

Operation save Alfred is a go.

It took nearly two day to reach Al's location, the driver may or may not got lost for a few times . But they made it and that's all that matter.

Now the hardest part is going inside the house. Cameras, motion detector and all sorts of traps and detector Alfred only have 3 hours and one apartment. 2 house are secure while the other just happen to be by a police station or next door to a FBI agent.

"What do you think Russia?" England asked.

"Its tricky. I think America did this all by hand. It would take a while."

"How long will it take to break it down?"

"Too long. "

"We can just used the key." France suggested pulling a set of key from his coat pocket. The three looked back at him in shock. "Where did you get that Papa?"

"I nicked it from America the last time we met. I think it's for all of his houses."

England snatch the key from the other hand. "Why didn't you tell us about it earlier!"

"Why I thought we had it all over."

Russia then took the key from England. "Doesn't matter Yes?" He walked up to the front door and put the key in the keyhole. "As America say, let's get this over with."