11

Grades are due this week. So no cold war sorry.

Everyone have their fair share of mystery and secrets, but each has a reason and understanding.

But no one know about the eminga called America. Nations are build for war, ready to fight as soon as they are born but never had one of their kind fear wars. Yes, war is terrible and if it was avoidable then they would but it was not up to them. It was up to their people and bosses and no matter what they are fighting for they must agree and put their heart into it.

The nations  well only a group of them are having a meeting in Canada's home. The year was 2020 the start a new era (as the press calls it)

"It's getting worse." Canada stated. "It was after world war two. His boss know of his.. "Conditions" yet he's still being send."

"I agree." Russia stated. "He was as you call 'out of It' during our little spat."

"I don't mean to be rude. But why is Russia here." The Frenchman said.

"I know of America war side as much as the rest of you."

"O-of course."

"Back to the point when the new century started America started coming to the meeting in the trance. " England added. "Now he lock himself in his house."

It was true, the young nation suddenly disappear from the new year party in France no one has seen him since. The government had to send an unofficial notice to the other nations with an apology letter of how the United States of America will no longer be able to go to anymore meeting.

The nations continue to talk planning on how to get the American out of his shell.

March 2020

This was the day that everything started to go wrong . It started with a slip in the system a couple of hackers who wanted to play God.

I will stop this from happening by adding more layers and protect the secrets will my own code.

The end of the month the public started to upset. Europe have it worse, resistance group start to form.

If all else fails I will create false resource to calm the people.

Alfred dropped his phone and sigh in his study room he was covered with papers and history book. It was this century where everything started to end. If he compare his timeline and the one he's in right now then he'll be able to find the faults and fix it.

Some people will be upset with him but he was a superpower has used to people getting angry at him.

Another big part of the timeline was America himself, because of his mouth the young nation has brought his people many troubles, if he stay away from politics and from other nations then things are expected to change.

He's a different person now but he still quiet don't trust himself.

His phone started to ring it's most likely Canada or one of his family members trying to contact him. America quickly press decline and continue to work on his project. His phone rang again . But no matter how many time he clicked decline his brother won't stop calling. When did his brother become so petty. In anger the America presses the speak button.

"What do you want." He demanded.

"Glad to see you're still alive America."

"I'm not in the mood England. Why are you calling me?"

"You know why. "

He can't have England ruin his plan not when he's almost done with his first part. "Look can we talk later, I really have something important to do."

"When will later be? In three years?" Canada's voice added.

Alfred sigh. "You have five minutes. "

America felt like he could hear the other grinning.