14

It was a small attic filled with rusty boxes and clothes lying around, from what Matthew can tell it's a little place where his brother keeps all of his past things. From behind Arthur was digging around the boxes. On the side was another door a nice black sign with the label. "Bathroom" was nailed on it. There was no way that it could be am actual bathroom. Perhaps it was some sort of inside joke with Alfred. He remember that during the war the word "Bathroom"would set Alfred into a fit of giggles.

Matthew approach the room trying his best to not step on anything. Surely Alfred would be mad if any of his things broke. When he twist open the doorknob he was surprise that the thing was unlock. After going through so man security measure his brother forgot the simplest of them all !

"Arthur!" He called out. The older nation walked over to where he is as Matthew open up the door all the way.

He expected ten flat screen tv with different areas of the house and perhaps even some of the other houses that Alfred have to be in front of him, just like in the movies but there was a pile of remotes on the floor and a heap of metal. Did Canada guessed wrong? Perhaps the room is in another house and the group waste time looking around looking for nothing.

But to his surprise the pile.of rubbish moved. Canada jumped back. "What the heck!"He exclaimed . The thing turned around.

"You're not my master."it exclaimed. Behind them Arthur let out a gasp
"It look like K-9"

K-9 refer to the dog robot from Doctor Who. Alfred is a secret fan watching the episodes as soon as it comes out. But he didn't know that Alfred made the robot dog(unlike his brother Matthew didn't have time for Doctor Who in fact Canada just find out the robot dog name is K-9)

"You're not my master but you are in the data bank my master provided. You are mister Canada or Matthew Williams and the other is Mister England or Arthur Kirkland. You are not suppose to be here. "

Canada decided that he will ask the questions since England isnt9o busying fangirling.

"K-"

"You are required to leave this home. Before you are forcefully evicted. " The dog repeats the phrase and over again as If it will call for backup . If Alfred can make a robot dog imagine what weapons he can make .

"We're tying to help your master K-9." England quickly said. "The only reason you can't do anything is because you don't know how to climb down stairs. We'll take you."

"Do mister England promise?"

"Yes yes ! Right Matthew. "

"R-right."

Matthew looks up wires hang around the dog tangling it up. No wonder there is no tv. K-9 can just report back any thing to America, most likely from  his phone. Canada carefully pulg everything off and pick up the dog. If the robot can see everything then maybe it can help his brother.

I wanted to do like am original robot but I have no idea what's to make it look like. Anyway Alfred came from the future even though he don't have the right part he wanted to rebuild something from back then. What a nerd