20

Compared to England, France likes to think that he's pretty good at handling people. Right now what his son need is a hug. After losing whatever he have for lunch France made sure that Alfred took a short bath and rest on the couch while he make him something light for him to eat.

Alfred was a stress eater normally it would be better to give him something heavy but with a currently weak stomach France thought it would be better for something like soup.

He even chased the men upstairs away from Alfred, even his sweet son Canada.

It took time to figure out why America wanted to isolate himself from other nations so badly.  France figure it was to avoid incidents. Since America is the superpower he have to hear all the older nation worries without complaint. If he was suffering and is still in that toxic environment of course he's going to blow up.

Francis is proud that his son manage to control himself to that point but the boys mental state is not right. He needs someone to watch over him without stressing him out. He need someone to be there for him when he lashes out. Someone who will not judge and someone who will love.

That is Francis's job.

"You're not going to push me?"The younger nation asked. "I'm sure like everyone else you want to know what's going on."

"You were ill earlier Alfred. I don't want to push you. From the reaction you had, you must have been very close to that unicorn."

Alfred nodded . "Uni was my friend."

"Ah~, I see."

Alfred have a bad naming skill. This is an example Mr.Whale is another.

"I was really depressed and she helped me out. But...she never said that it will kill her. "

"She must've love you very much."

"Yeah." Alfred sniffed. "She call me her child sometimes."

The two went slient.

"Francis. If I said I come from the future to change the world what will you say?"

Without missing a beat Francis repiled. "Then I would like to see your  TARDIS."

Alfred held back a laugh. "Alright then smartypants. " Alfred sigh looking at the window. What can he do?  He know he can't escape yet there is so much to do. He looked over at Francis.

He have no choice.

"Francis, can you do me a favor?"

Terrorist Captured.

Written by Samantha Levine

The French police did it again as they capture another terrorist who's planning to bomb the capital. This week alone the police and government manage to track down 15 terrorist.

It seem all of the terrorist are in the same group that has followers all around the world. This Saturday the UN will be conducting a meeting to address the group and future development. 

"If it wasn't for the tip from the government then our country might as well be gone." Was one of the comment from the police force. It is said that the terrorist have enough fire power to knock down building. It is unknown what the group true motive are.

In the United States similar terrorist are found in large cities such as New York and Los Angeles.

With such a large number of terrorist is the world truly safe.

Alfred put down his phone quickly shutting down the news tab. He did not want the issue to go to public but the media do have eyes everywhere.

Everything is going just as planned. If the meeting today goes well then the war can be avoided. What was he thinking before? With the help of the other nations saving the world look like a reality .