22

In a small isolated room, three men sat hunch over at a laptop furiously typing.

Beside them was a little girl who was scrolling on her phone.

"Mr.America! My brother want to know did you send him the email yet!" Lili said.

"Not yet." He repiled. "Tell him to refresh in five minutes. Japan can you send me the password again. I forgot it."

"Again America-kun?"

"Sorry."

"This is your third time you know."

"I do not need your input Estonia. "

The four are the technical group. It was decided among the nations to take part on this terrorist hunt much like their superpower, each group are preparing so.

In a way it was good that everyone is helping out but for some reason America felt uneasy.

"Mr. America!Germany said he caught  another group. He said he's taking some in for questioning. "

"Ok, make sure to tell Russia and the others that he's coming back."

"I will."

Germany was on the search team while Russia was on the interrogation team. Perhaps it would have been better if the roles were switch but they volunteer themselves and no one had the heart to tell Russia no.

America yawned. They've been at it for 12 hours in the row. He was the only one who didn't have a break yet.

America stood up and raise his arms as high as he can trying to push the tension out of his arms. "I'm going to take a break. I'm tired. "Maybe he can go grab a coffee and some candy for everyone ." After that he can take a quick ten minutes nap and by that time the coffee should kick in.

Beside he was in one of the most secure hotel. Everything should be safe after all they rented the whole thing and the staff is hand picked by the FBI.

It was quiet a hard feat. America spend a week trying to convince his president to pull some strings just for this.

It's been a while since nations helped each other like this. The last time were World War 2 but even then they were spilt up into teams.

Alfred went to the little cafè in the dining area and order his drinks. 

Although it was not how he envision the future to be it was still fine. His people is safe and his friends are safe.

America took a sip of his coffee and sat down at one of the sofas.

Did coffee always been this bitter or is it salty he can't tell the difference since the person preparing the drink made it too hot, now his tounge burns. Maybe he should buy ice cream for his self.

But then again that will burn his mouth too. He just have to drink water and let it pass.

Now that sucks.

Alfred yawn slouching on the couch. Good thing England is not here. That grumpy old man will probably lecture him on proper lecture and how little things like slouching can lead to bad habits in the future.

Alfred does not understand how slouching can eventually lead to being a drug addict but normally lecture like thoes are best to just nod and pretend to pay attention.

He slowly closed his eyes. The other coffee must be hot as well. He don't want the others to suffer the same faith as he tounge.

Maybe Uni would be proud of him now.

I keep spelling Lili's nation name wrong so I just gave up and keep referring to her human name. Also I'm going to Japan all summer to visit family so I might not update at all this summer.

Hopefully I can finish at least 2 story by then.