27

The quiet North American closed the door behind him and grin . Finally lady luck decided to like him. His brother was a great help too. Now all he need to do is to stick to the plan.

"Canada!"France called out approaching the teen. "Is everything alright?"

He nodded. "Yeah,everything is fine. Let's go back to the others. I wouldn't want to keep them waiting."

The other nodded leading him into the meeting room where everyone else was sitting around talking to each other.

Some were talking about the situation. While some of the others were talking about random things happening in their lives. After all for a nation after a while you'll get used to life threatening situation and panicking won't do any good.

The best way to fix a problem of the present is to look back to the past, and that's what the north American nation will do. The proper of the past is to not give pain but give relief for the future.

Now that he understand that, he will move forward to the future. That's what exactly he will do.

The first step hurt the most but it was necessary. The group know about the existence of nation and he's pretty sure that they might have a picture or two hiding somewhere on their hard drive.

So the nation went to the extreme and shut off the internet.

Was it a bit too much?

Yes.

Are they overreacting?

Of course.

But it was not only for the safety of themselves but for their people too. Who knows what will happen if the world found out.

Now that current technology is useless the nation's started pulling out equipment for the past wars. An advantage they had is that they are used to different battle situation and they have plenty of experience in a world without Wi-Fi.

From then they spilt into continents and take down the bases and arresting (in extreme cases exterminating) enemies.

The amount of attack decreased and the world slowly start to get better. In just three months everything went back to normal. All the evidence were gone and there was no one left to oppose them.

After the decline of the internet some of the nation's went into an economical decline some harder than others.

They were surviving.

That was good.

Plus no one knew that the nation that was force in the backline was not the same nation they send. Well except for Russia.

"Good Job America."Russia said playfully hitting the man on the back. Everything was done and over with, the world was safe...well much safer than before.

France frowned. "That's Canada. "

Russia shook his head. While Canada send a glare his way. He better not .

"You guys couldn't tell?"

"America and Canada switched places. The man in front of you is not Canada buy instead America."

All eyes shifted over to him glares pointing all over his body sharp like a knife.

"We told you to stay put." Switzerland said darkly.

Even if he saved the world the world will always find a way to push him back.

He need to be careful of what he say. One step out of line and both he and Canada can be in major trouble. He will be punish for what he have done. He will be force to admit things he have been hiding for centuries.

"Yes, you did. "

"Then why?"France asked.

"It was something I had to do."

"Is that so." Someone said. America could careless, he know what's coming next anyway. "So I'm sure you are prepare for the trial. "

When a nation commit what the other believe to be an  unforgivable act they are to go on trial where the other nations will decide the punishment .

Of course there are time where a nation can be found 'not guilty'but that itself is rare. That is because the older nations are hard to move and change their mind.

The last nation on stand was Prussia.

America nodded. "Yes I am."

No he was not.