21

Super long author note at the end.

No matter where you look in history there is always am opposing force to peace.

The Nation's goals is to maintain that peace no matter what. It was rare to have a group of people as an opponent normally it is a nation or two. But times are changing and so is everything else.

"We need to follow America and France lead."Germany said, Despite his past the young nation manage to pull himself and his country (and perhaps even his brother).

Germany was crushed in his house when a bomb was set of. Now that I think about it he was one of the first.

"I agree! France ! You should tell us your secret. How do you keep your place in control?"

Belgium was already a bloody mess when we found her and her younger brother.

"It was all America, he hacked into one of their computer and found a list of members in my country. My people are so much happier because of him."

France...

The other nation's looked over to where America was sitting and immediately started bombarding him with questions.

"Is that why you disappeared?"

"Help me out with my country!"

"Don't hog peace to yourself!"

Everyone in the same room as me had died. All because we couldn't figure it out that there was a spy.

America already took care of the spy. It was one of his own men. He remember his shaking hands and fast breath as he took him down. He also remembers picking up the bat and bashing the man's head a couple of time.

He couldn't control himself. It was that man's flair everything he loved burned to ashes and the whole world filled with billions of smiling faces gone.

Why?

Because it was fun. That was the last words the man said.

He hated it.

Then the man told him something else.

If you knew all along why didn't you get it over with? Because of you Mr.America the whole world is going to burn. We'll make sure to leave you behind so you can see what you have done.

He knew and done nothing

His past victory seem like nothing to him now.

"Alfred is everything alright?" Canada asked noticing the absent  of America's respond to the questions. .

"Yes."

He have to stop it now. He need to do something right now .

He is a superpower dammit. America stood up from his seat surprising the rest of the occupants. "I need to do something. I have to go." He walked out of the room. His laptop is in his hotel room. From there he can find the other terrorist, he can take them out one by one.

He know he made. Almost a while back and although it was good, it's too simple. He can't stay undercover now, he need to go headfirst and attack with strength.

Should he ask someone for help? Probably Estonia and Japan his computer buddies. They can help him. He's pretty sure they don't mind at all as along as their country is safe.

Then he need someone to attack the bases. Although he begged the president for a squad just for this purpose he don't think the other nation will like the idea of the American army going into their country and plan a raid . He need the other country support and permission.

Another thing, he can't tell anyone of what the spy said. Although they have hundreds of years worth of experience when it come to threats the nations tend to react badly. Also he don't want them to know it was his fault.

It's quiet selfish of him really but he worked so hard. He work to gain their trust, he work so hard just to protect them to be their hero. If he admit to what he have done he won't be one anymore, worse case scenario they might target his country as well.

His people should not pay the price for his sins.

No one should only him.

----

Thank you all so much for your support

Thank you all so much for your support.  I was really happy to see the ranking I did not know that many people like my work.

Another thing. I'm planning on doing a historical hetalia series called "Partly Human" it's slightly based on Alfred or America but it's fron a totally different timeline. The first one is going to be the red scare with America. It's a topic not really talked about but it's a really good topic to write about.

Thank you all for your support and have a great day!