28

Alfred always found the court stupid and intimidating. He was in a chair in the middle of the room with his brother next to him while other nations surround the room. There was no specific order.

He can see his brother Canada being shaken up. Of course, his brother was practically raised by England who like to tell horror story about the court. For him it was his worst nightmare. When America was younger he always thought of it as something cool.

But was punishing their own kind is really worth it. They don't see each other well enough are they really going to take the risk.

He sigh loudly ignoring the pointed looks that some of the older nations are giving him. The rest of the court stood up as the two brothers tried their best to explain their points.

Canada tried to pin his brother as slightly unstable. His little problem being the main thing.

America didn't argue against that . After all that might be the main thing that saved them in the end, and it did.

Canada was set free and America now cannot contact any other nations.

Did he mention how much he hates isolation?

No?

Well, Alfred always has craved love and attention, he been told that was because he did not have much love due to England and his ahem....mistakes in parenting. Even now America is slowly trying to fix his father mistake by taking the role of big brother to the younger nations.

He hates being alone not only does America hates slience but it remind him of a time when he was truly alone. That there was no one to go visit.

But this was good right?

This was the happy end he was waiting for...

So even as he turns around and see the upset faces of his friends and family everything was alright.

There was no war, no death or anything like that. He know that when he comes back everything will be fine.

Even if he wondered around for a bit. He did mess up a lot. He did not even mean to have so many things repeated.

But he was happy. He is willing to
accept any sort of punishment. So he went home that day and went to bed happily.  What should he do tomorrow?

He should mingle with his citizen. He's been so invested with all the terror attack that he didn't even said hello to any of them.

Maybe he could volunteer at a soup kitchen or he can work on his robot. He can get a dog.

He miss playing with them. He will adopt a million of them and raised them like his own children. He will love them and care for them.

He thinks he's slowly getting off topic.

Nah~

It was twenty years when America saw England again. The sentence just ended yesterday. It was a kind punishment.

"I heard everything from Canada."

"Oh."

He told his brother everything before they made the switch. He did expect this.

"So the unicorn you had us search for."

"Yeah."Alfred face flushed red. He remember the fit he threw. He was confused and was debating on his action before he bailed out in the end.

The two are currently in a park. It was a nice sunny day. He was taking some of his dogs on a walk and happened to encounter England but some he means twenty  each leashes on his belt as he was pushed around all over the place.

"What was it like?" 'Where you came from.' The last part was not spoken but it was implied.

"It was..." Alfred voice trailed off. "It sure was something. I'm alright now I think. "

England nodded. "That's good. "

America shifted in his seat as one of the dog shouted at a cat. He was not good at small talk. "So I'll see you later. " he chuckles. "I need to talk these guys home. Maybe we can talk later."

"Later, I'm alright with that."

Alfred smiled. He can finally say later without fearing there is no such thing. From now the future is unknown. He's fine with that, after all everyone is here with him.

It's been a year now huh. Well the main story is done. I might add a little something every now and then and fix up chapters. Thank you for staying and voting. In two days I will start my senior year so expect more updates.