16

I forgot to mention that the italics in chapter 15 was a little teaser of the upcoming cold war chapter. We just finished it in school so now I have slightly a bit more ideas, I know in the main story I have not mention a lot of Alfred changing things but after the main is done I'll add extra chapters of little things he did.

France, England, Canada and Russia stare at the door.

"He will most likely leave soon."Russia stated.

Canada frown. "Al looked really hurt. He should have asked us for help."

"That idiot is prideful. " England stated. "Of course he don't want to ask us for help."

"Da."Russia nodded. "We have no other choice." He raised his foot up.

"H-Hey let's try to do somethin-"

A large crack sounded out. As Iran's foot went through the door.

From the other side a large range of cursing was heard.

"Master the door is broken!"

"Yes, K9. I know."Alfred growls stomping his way to the door.

"What the heck!I told you all to leave w-"

Alfred wasn't even allow to finish as his face went straight toward the floor. The nation cried out in pain as a large foot was pressing down his head.

"Russia stop! What are you doing!" Canada exclaimed.

Russia smiled. One foot on Alfred's head the other innocently hanging on the side with a door stuck on it.

"We did say that stupid America did not take no for an answer. We have no other choice. "

"Not like this!"

America gave out a muffed yell moving his legs in order to get out of the death trap.

A small pull came from the leg with the door and with a small kick the metal dog was sent flying.

They did had a plan of kidnapping America but that was a joke. You know something you don't do. But Russia don't seem to get that.

After a while Alfred stopped struggling and lay flat on the ground.

Russia picked him up bridal style . "What are we waiting for let's go."

They decided to let Russia do what he want from there. None of the three knew how to stop him after all.

---

"What are you doing Matthew?"France asked his son who was reading little pieces of paper.

"I found this in Al's room. I thought it could be some help."Canada replied. "I notice especially during the war, Al like to right down his plans or ideas down in paper and afterward he rips it up or burn it so no one else can find out. It's how he straighten out his head."

"I never notice."

"Yeah, usually doing things like that is bad for war especially. So that's why he tried to hide it so much."

"Isn't it easier to create a code that changes. He likes to do that right?" England said.

"I don't think Alfred thought that far." He admits.

That certainly sounds like Alfred.

But of course the young man lying on the back is unable to defend himself.

"Russia what are you planning on doing now?"

"Well," The said man said. "It was because we let him go do whatever he want he disappear Yes? He forgot his nation duty. We must keep him on track. I'm sure you heard of the rumors."

Who haven't heard of the rumors? The talk of war has been spreading around as of late claiming that some sort of group is on the rise.

Canada looked over at his brother. Ever since the new century he's been jumpy. Did he predict this?

Even if his brother is smart there is no way he can predict the future.

Right?