18

The room was nice and dark when America  opened his eyes compare to the other time he gets kidnapped it was certainly a plus. Another good thing is that he totally recognize where he is. It is his New York apartment. But how is that possible. He was too far...there is no way they could have travel this far by car.

But if they had a jet.

America groan . They got him good this time. How could he not know that the phone call was to track him down.

He been in twice as many wars and worked for the FBI to be capture by Russia.

His pride, his poor poor pride.

Well, not like it was there in the first place.

Next on the checklist, now that he know who and the where and most likely the why.

What should he do now?

They won't ask him questions right away. He was pretty sure of that. So maybe he can keep avoiding the topic until he have a chance to run away.

That will work.

He pretend to yawn as he walk out of the room and rubbed his eyes. He purposely paused as soon as he saw the other occupant of the living room.

"Mattie? Arthur Francis and Ivan too, what are you doing here?" He asked. "Wait.."

He pretended to think as if all of the memory came back all the sudden. "You!"

"Al,"his twin started. "We can explain!"

"Explain? What do you want Matt. Didn't I tell you to leave me alone...forget it. Give me something to eat."

His brother blinked back. "What?"

"You heard me. I haven't eaten since lunch,look!" He pointed at the window. "The sun is up now and so is my body. If you're going to inconvenience me then at least treat me to a meal!"

Honestly can't they just go home or something?

France was kind enough to make him a simple breakfast, the rest watched as Alfred ate. It was awkward to say the least but once he finished the question started.

"Al, Can you see the future?"

Alfred expected a lot of things. He thought they were thinking that he was planning a war or something no this.

"What?"

England joined in this time.

"Alfred have you ever had dreams where you saw something you believe you are not allow to see?"

"Are you talking about a wet dream?"

"Y-no! Alfred! "

"Haha you got to admit that was funny."

"Just answer our questions."

Alfred glup down his water and sigh. "I can't see the future."

"I knew it."Russia said smiling. "After all, who will allow that idiot to gave that sort of power. "

"Hey! I'm not an idiot! You guys are. What the hell are you thinking. What will my government think about this. You know how much they hate it when some random nation kidnaps me. It's bad enough that some radical group are doing it."

"Then what's this!"Canada said slamming his notes on the table.

America froze his face white with fear. "W-What? Why do you have that?"

"It was on the floor."Canada repiled. "Al. You need to tell us."

Alfred sigh. He can make up a story right now but it won't be believable. The truth will make everything worse he was sure of it. An idea pop in his mind.

"How about a trade. If you get me what I want then I'll tell you information. "

Everyone looked over at him. Ivan spoke for the group. "Fine, we accept your offer. "