9

Because WW2 is big I decided to split it in two parts. That's why this chapter is going to be so small. I want to get the small details to be out of the way so I can write the big stuff later.

There's a little code that nation. No one knows who made it or why they should follow it but the rules have been engraved in their brains from the day they were formed. 

One of those rules involves a capture of a nation. Personally, America hates the rules.

The German brothers were the one who found him. They were sneaking into his camp in order to find information about the American army. Instead, they found the personification lying on the floor.

Prussia carefully approaches the man and poke him with a stick. "He seems to be out cold. What the hell is he doing here?"

"It doesn't matter brother," Germany said as he picked up the nation and toss his onto his shoulder.  "He's our prisoner now."

The special rule of capturing a nation is that only a nation can guard another nation. No human should ever be a part of such an operation between nations.

No one knows what happens if you break the rules. But then again no one in their right might would like to find out.

The two took the nation to their camp, a long walk but it was worth it after finding their gold.

"Germany's back !" Italy called out. At the moment the only nation in the camp are Japan and Italy as well as the two brothers. The other axis members are somewhere else in Europe doing their job.

"We're having a meeting! " Germany called out. All the human moved out of the way. Just like how Nations have their own little laws it's human instance to move out of the nations way. To not bother them no matter how curious they are.

The main axis stood in front of their chairs waiting for the two German brothers went inside the tent. Germany went straight to the point.

"We caught one of the allies."

"Who?" Japan asked.

"America."

"America ! Really how. Isn't he really strong?" Italy asked shooting one question after another.

Germany put his hands up trying to calm down the overexcited nations. But in fact Germany is pretty happy as well. They just caught one of the strongest nations in the other side. With him out of the way they might actually win !

"Yes, we manage to find him unconscious in his own camp." Prussia added. "His people were walking pass him as if it was nothing
Though it isn't the first time this happened to him."

"Not the first time? What do you mean by that Prussia-san?"

Prussia glanced over at the Asian man. "I'm surprise that you don't know Japan. After all in the great War you did fight side by side with him. America has a fear of War. "

"Fear of War?" Italy repeats.

"Yes, it seem he gotten better at controlling it as if late. It started when he was fighting for independence from England . He was always in this strange trance wondering around and crying. The humans hate him for it. Now that he was dragged in the war again. I bet the trance started again. So that's why Japan you take him."

"What !?"

"The further from Europe the further away you'll be from his family."

"That sound like a good plan." Germany agreed. "Only a nation can break out a nation after all."

"Unless a nation breaks itself out." Japan finished. "I'm worried about America's strength. "

"He's weak."Prussia said. "Weaker than before so a simple iron door would be good enough. "

Japan sigh, why him?