Awake

Can't feel my legs...... My limbs are frozen.......

Oh god damn it !! I hate winter. Waking like an ice cube every morning, I can't bear it anymore.

Trying to wake up in this weather is impossible, I feel the coldness slamming my face like hands. Shivers that ran down my legs blocked my movement is turning my toes blue.

What's the time now anyway? What!!! No!! it's 6:59 the alarm will ring now, oh crap! what a good start to begin the day with - to be clear I bought one of this brain destroying alarms that require you to smile for it to stop ringing, worst idea ever- .

Shutting it down is my aim now, but .... I can't ... my limbs are still asleep ... no! here we go again.
Doing that sh*y routine every day is tournament to my body. I can accomplish this mission, I have to ... *smirk and mutter*  " crushing down every single piece of it will lead to my happiness. You stupid alarm " .

1 hour later

Getting myself dressed up, making the fresh warm breakfast, some pancakes with strawberries and black coffee, the smell of it rose in my chest. I have to rush my way to work now. Working as a teacher in Rosa high school for five years teaching high schoolers was not my dream, but things are leaning to my side nowadays at least.

Exams will start by the end of the week. In this period the school get crowded, people get mad, screams that kill the brain cells, pranks ... well, that's the reason why I stay home the last few days of school.

Preparing for their exam so I get time to visit my family. My family lives in a small forest about three hours from the city, I visit them only on holidays, since most of the time the roads get crazy. However, there's some good news waiting for them this time, can't wait.

2 days preparing an impossible exam

I just finished my papers and ready to visit my family, unfortunately my exam will be the first one, aww! poor kids.
I started the car and drove my way to my family house and as expected the roads were empty. It's was peaceful drive until my stomach started calling.  So in the way I stopped to get a water bottle and something from the supermarket to eat but then ... my eyes spotted something, something I recognized, something unexpected ..........

---------------
I wish you guys will like it, it's my first story and I was little scared to do it, but I did it for my BFF😊😊

(Btw the teacher is a male)