I can see you !

By the time I reached to get myself something to eat, something occurred , Something I couldn't sink .........

I caught one of the students from the high school I work in, why the hell is he here ?

He's called Leo, the bad a** in school, always fighting about the stupidest reasons, last time he had detention was because of the big fuss he made, he said  "I couldn't find my book, so I slapped Jack cause I thought he took it". The book was on the ground and he was the one who placed it there, but now he's a much better person after he got his first girlfriend, Lilly.

But wait........WTH, isn't the first exam today and it's MY EXAM.... that little...... he just didn't ........

Fine then You little thing since I'm a fan of secret agents , I'm going to detect you and catch you red handed . Making my way behind him invisibly .... after two hours following him, he stopped in front of a house on a mountain, I stayed away about a good distance, watching carefully I noticed a boy about the same age of Leo heading to the car , then he handed Leo something , and let me tell you I might or probably will die out of curiosity one day , so as curious and clueless as I am, I "professionally " headed to the car after the boy vanished away. And I did something I'll regret soon am sure, in the most loud creepy terrifying horrifying way I opened the car door and Leo's face turned white, it was pretty hilarious but I couldn't laugh , so after about 10sec when he came back to earth and realized it was me standing in front of him, then this happened, the worst thing that might ever happen, it was going down and down.........

What happened??
What do you mean down??
-find what happened in the next chapter -
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the short chapters I'll try to make them longer, btw if you got confused about some sentences plz continue reading to understand the meaning.

😊😊
I'll keep working hard .
Fighting :)