Living in a dream

Leo narrates:

There is somebody holding my hand , but I don't want to open my eyes, what should I do??
Who could it be??  Am i in a dream? I really want to wake up from it, I'm scared  *a tear fell from his eye* , ah! the person ... is saying something "oh, my love don't you cry, even in your dreams" * wipes the tear and hugs Leo (in Zane's body)* , but why do I feel like I know that person? oh whatever, am going to sleep I'm hella confused about every single thing here.

A long time passed and I woke up from my sleep, the person was still there sleeping on my hand, I opened my eyes slowly to scan the place around me, but wait.........., that person, I recognize, could it be?!?! Impossible,  miss Zoe!!!!! I can't believe it , I thought she was still young and pretty to be in a relationship( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , but I have to give it to you teacher Zane good job man, I somehow envy you . But now I have a really big problem, the thing is that I don't know whose voice I've got now and also I just got a girlfriend short time ago I can't betray her that fast, maybe I should just shut up and act cool so I don't destroy things , like always.

After some time the doctor came in, miss Zoe woke up , her eyes got wider and watery when she saw that I was awake, she squeezed me tightly , I started coughing my lungs out, the doctor told her to let go of me, then he started explaining that my survival was kind of a miracle, he started asking some questions, I didn't know what to do so I kept mute , he was a little scared and miss Zoe started sobbing, he said we have to make some check ups on my brain and other parts to see if there is any damage on them, then they all went outside the room so that I can't hear them but I can make up what they are saying through the glass door, but it's really annoying they are making so much noise and making weird moves and emotions, am really curious now, but about all this, is mister Zane awake or what and ......and Lilly is she there with him, I'll kill her if she did something weird, but no wait..... she's with my body which is weird to say because am here and am there too am confused again, whatever whatever am going to sleep again am probably going crazy .

---------------------
I hope it was good enough to begin with the story, I'll really try my best to make more mystery in it 😝
Fighting (ᵔᴥᵔ)