It can't be?!?

Leo: omg I forgot, I forgot. I should've asked Zane if am suppose to talk or stay mute, and my voice, which one I've got????? No Leo you got this, brain storm..............ooooohhhhh I got it, smart Leo, super smart, the voice will be Zane's because am in his body and the sound cords won't change with the soul, I guess.

Oh lord!! The doctor just entered the room with miss Zoe, you got this Leo.

The doctor: hello mister Zane, how are you feeling today?

Leo: * with pale voice* I guess am much better.

The doctor: huh!!! * shocked * am really glad to hear you say that.

Leo: * whispers to himself * I can see miss Zoe's face, she looks relieved about it, it makes me happy to see people relieved because about my sake.

The doctor: ok then mister Zane, we have to leave you now so you can rest.

Leo: thanks doctor.

Zoe: am going to stay here doctor.

Leo: what?!?!?  no mi...... Zoe I need to rest alone, please.

Zoe: I don't want to, but I know you need to rest, ok babe sleep well, you will be in trouble next time we meet *smiles*.

Leo: *whisper* what does that mean?!?!? Am got creeped AF.... but no no, am ready for all the obstacles am going to face, I guess.

They all went out and I rested my head one the pillow to sleep for a while, and think about the next move we'll do.

Zane narrates:

Am really having fun sitting all day doing nothing, yup am really happy. No am not.

Zane: hey, miss or mister angel.* whispers * at least am not racist as you.* coughs* G.O.S.T ;)

( The angel): oh, hey.

Zane: first I have some questions for you,what gender are you, and your name please.

( The angel) : *talk himself * I made this to myself.  Ok then mister Zane, am an angel boy, and am my name ........ no, never mind.

Zane: no, no please tell me.* nags*

( The angel) : you know what? am not going to tell you and I wish you'll die from curiosity, again.

Zane: * act cute * you're so mean, mister angel.

( The angel): I don't have time for this bul......... no I won't swear, am sorry.

Zane: * sarcasm * good boy. But yeah mister angel can you please tell us what we have to make so we can go back to normal.

(The angel): ok. You have to go to The Bates house, and get the amulet from there.

Zane: what?? You want me to break into the house.

( The angel) :*smirk* don't worry you won't find any one there.

Zane: what do you mean? Is it....... it can't be ........

•••••••••••••••••••••••
Ok the, wish it was good. A new thing will appear in the next chapters so be ready 😁 really be ready 😈

Thx everyone for reading this and thx for my friends and plz plz check my friend Selin1m2 ❤️❤️