I can!!

The power that the angel gave me was pretty cool, here what was it for.

(The angel): you have to complete the quest that am going to give you, but since you're useless stinky human am going to give you a super power, so you can have a single soul. Zane interrupts: what you mean single soul????!?!? I have more than a soul, you're kidding right, what am going to do now?!?! ( The angel) :* murmur* omg these humans are a mess, YA crazy person listen up first, you are going to be a single soul with other person you were in trouble with. Zane: you mean Leo, but why?? ( The angel) : can you listen to the end you creature, so that Leo can hear you without talking directly to you, and so he can help you with the quest, understood??. Zane: I guess.

The angel went away and Zane was left with the power, he actually didn't know what to do with it, so he started. 👇🏻

Zane: heeeello?!?!? Can you hear me? Leo Leeeeooooo. Well, I guess it doesn't work.

Leo: hey........, mister Zane, I actually can hear you, and now am creeped the hell out, *say to himself * I think I need to sleep again.

Zane: it worked!! Am surprised. Ah, by the way Leo are you awake?

Leo: what do you mean, mister?

Zane: because am in a coma and am really confused and curious about this * whisper* as always.

Leo: am alright, I guess for now. mister Zane, do you know where are you ??

Zane: in a hospital, right?

Leo: no, I mean body.

Zane: in my body.?!

Leo: well actually, not in your body, you're in my body.

Zane: Wth?!?!??? What, are you serious, how can it be???

Leo; I know, it's confusing, but mister, did you see...... I mean heard my girlfriend? I guess we switched girlfriends for now.

Zane: are you serious? Hey you little thing, have some self respect. Omg kids these days.

Leo: mister, this is not a joke, we're in a serious thing, we have to do something.

Zane: can you stop calling me mister first am still 25 , and second, did you see an angel, by any chance? he have a quest for us to complete so we can get back to normal again.

Leo: an angel? mis........ I mean Zane, are you sure? Did you get your brain checked up??

Zane: am serious, how else do you think we got mixed up? Now we have to bring somethings so we can do it, but the angel didn't tell me yet.

Leo: but I guess we have to go home in order to make it , we can't get things here.

Zane: I guess so too , try getting out and I probably can't because am still in a coma, so we'll talk again, maybe. ok then, bye.

Leo: bye mi....... Zane.* to himself * I need about 15 hours sleep to deal with this.
Ooh god, oooh god........ I forgot I FORGOT, what to do, WHAT TO DO????? How can I do this now, am done.

••••••••••••••••••••

I actually wanted to continue but I realized it was enough, ok then have fun with the next chapter =>

Fighting 💜and thx to my bff for the big support, I luv u.