It's time!

THE NEWS: today a huge accident took place down one of the highest mountain in the city, the car was barely seen from the horrible crash and the heavy snow, the two people that were found were a man in his late twenties and a teenager, the young man was injured badly while the teenager was in a much better situation, they were rushed to the hospital immediately, but even though the accident was terrifyingly bad they weren't "that" injured, in the estimation for all the accidents that occurred on that specific mountain were all the deaths, which make their survival much more of a miracle.

IN THE HOSPITAL: the two families were sitting out the surgery room waiting on their nerves for any news from the doctors, they sat waiting, it felt like ages. Within a second the doors were rush opened and they all dashed to the doctor asking hundred questions, after 5min trying to calm them down the doctor started explaining, "we still don't know what will happen in the current time, they might get in a coma caused of the excessive blood loss and the long period under the snow that'll cause them some disorders, so we have to wait and hope for the best, that's all we can offer them for now". The amusement on their faces reached the level that they started talking to themselves unconsciously. But didn't they ask themselves why the hell both of them were together in the first place?

No one actually knew what happened that day, but we will see behind the curtains ... the truth.

That day was pitch black , neither of them could caught a glimpse of what is around, nor did they feel anything ... but that was half what happened ...
An angel was there with them, the angel was still young which made him unable to help that much in their situation but he saw the way Zane (the teacher) protected Leo, the angel tried his best but he messed up so bad, real bad .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ok hope that you are ready to start the game.
Thanks for reading 😊