The near end

The angel vanished away extremely angry and pissed, luckily the two boys managed to wake up from the coma after the scream that mr.angel made.

Zane rushed to Leo and told him what happened, Leo got scared and told Zane they have to destroy the amulet before mr.angel come and take it and probably kill them just like Leo's dream.

They start searching, it was about 3am they searched all the bags, their clothes everywhere. They couldn't do anything, they can't even go out from the hospital. Zane was sad and hugged Leo goodbye.............but something seems wrong, there's something on Leo, he let go of Leo, he told him about it, Leo searched himself and HE WAS FREAKING WEARING the amulet.

Zane: why the freak are you wearing it??

Leo: hu......I.......I wanted to destroy it in the house when I saw the nightmare, but I couldn't because of the...... man, so before we entered the room, I wore it to remember. 

Zane: ok whatever now. Wait what is happening.................???.?.?.....

The room got darker and darker,  all the light bulbs in the corridor got smashed and both of them got cut, they opened the curtains to get some light ( it was still night time btw=>) huh.....???!??! The sky..... the sky was black and  a gigantic red like blood crack in it!! The room around them started to get cracked the building was shaking, all the objects started floating in the air, thunder outside crashing loudly, sounds got louder people screaming and crying. What's happening???

* creepy sound effects *
BOOM ~

Mister angel appeared, extremely big with huge black wings on fire, he was 2 more times bigger and more frustrated, the ground started shaking hard, the sound got even louder, the tiles started cracking under our feet, no one was in the corridors.  Mister angel started screaming unknown words,then started screaming and flashing flames at us , we ran the corridor in light speed, following us and breaking every single piece he get closer to.

We ran as fast as possible, in the way Leo tripped on the stairs all the way down, and probably fracked some parts, but still he got up and continued ..... something happened the sounds faded, some light appeared in the corridors, it all stopped??!!?!  What happened , SUDDENLY a loud scream broke all the windows and made us faint...............

Is that it?? What happened? Why did it stop so suddenly???

•••••••••••••••••behind the scenes •••••••••••••••

The boys were running the building corridors quickly to hide from the angel.............

But when Leo slipped on the stairs he forgot he was wearing the amulet, the amulet was from wood, remember. And Zane explained that Leo must likely broke some parts which mean that the fall was bad, could it not break a wooden amulet??

When the amulet broke some parts was still with Leo and the other parts fell with him. The crash of the amulet caused the angel to lose his power and vanish. The parts that stayed with Leo got red and then broke down to a small key. A key for what??

Could it be The Bates house again?? or somewhere else??

See where they use it next chapter.........

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thx sooooo much for reading . This's suppose to be the last chapter but ......  am going to continue one or two more chapters to explain somethings that was mentioned in the story before so be ready. 

I was really stressed because I don't have a lot of time to finish it, I want to make it more deep but ya things didn't work.

Thanks for all of the support and stuff 😘😘
Ok then let's see what'll happen yaaaaay ( so lame and cringe ;> ❤️❤️💗💗💖💖