About to start

Zane narrates:

Hey mister angel where did you go??? Come back you piece of*******, no way, no way.

Zane: HEY Leo , Leooooo answer.

Leo: yes Zane, what's wrong , why're you angry?? am really nervous now.

Zane: that &@$8*^ wants us to get an amulet from a hunted house, and not any house The Bates house.

Leo: THE BATES ?!?!?? No heeelleeeellll noooo , this house is the creepiest house ever, sorry am out, and I also don't have any problem with being Zane.

Zane: Omg , you betrayed me that fast Leo really •_•

Leo: listen man , this's a deadly thing , you don't understand.

Zane: who said that? I lived there for a while when my family went to the elderly house, they stayed like 2 months and then they took a house close to it.

Leo : ooooohhhh!!!! Really YOU LIVED THERE , listen Zane I don't know you, right bye.

Zane: hey boy I'll slap your butt stop it, we have to do something, no more jokes.

Leo: ok Zane, am sorry. * to himself * well I guess I can't face the obstacles in my way.

Zane: don't worry now, go find a way to get the secret passageways map of the house, and think of an excuse to get out of the hospital, understood?

Leo: well, ok.
••••••••••

Zane: hey mister angel, yooohoooo

Mister angel: am I a princess to call me like that? what do you want.

Zane: I want to get up from this coma so I can do what you want me to.

Mister angel: ok then, anything else.

Zane: yeah, can you tell me why do we have to get the amulet??

Mister angel: because the amulet that's there can help the ' humanated angels' ( ik that look and sounds really weird but it's magic ;) . Ok no I meant like angels that are in human bodies somehow)

Zane: you mean we are angels.

Mister angel: of course no, you're a pure devil , but for your luck your soul is like an angel, so that when you have the amulet it can ..........

•••••••••••••••••••
Again actually I want to continue but thought that's enough 😆

Hope you enjoyed it 😁😇