Here to help

Leo narrates :
I don't feel right, like it's my first time here ... why do I feel like that? my body feels cold and heavy. *open eyes slightly * OMG , Oh dear baby Jesus??!!?! No... no no no, that can't be true, not real ... can't be true that's not right I'm in his his b.o....., that can't be ...... why!? How ?!?

-he closed his eyes very hard they could've stuck, not able to believe how this happened-

Zane,  fell in a coma. But was able to hear and feel the existence of the people around him, he felt something wrong,  like if he's dead outside but still awake and alive from inside like a zombie in a way.

•••••••••••••Here what's wrong ••••••••••••••

The angel was still a baby (like 100yrs only) so he didn't master his power to save people lives yet. And so he saved what he could, he saved their soul with all his power and he made a small mistake here, the problem is that he mixed the two souls together unknowing their owner, so that Leo has his teacher's body Zane,  and Zane has his student's body Leo . And things are going to get worse, because unfortunately both of them now have new girlfriends and so they have to keep them, that was the good news Zane wanted to tell his family about before but it's too late now .
The most awkward thing is that ... Zane's girlfriend is Leo's teacher too and so it begins, the cringe.

•••••••••••••••••••••
Am sorry if there is some weird words and things .

Hope that chapter was enough to understand what happened 😊