The truth

Mister angel: so what was I saying mister Zane,wait a second plz. Hey writer can you plz stop cutting my conversations,geez! thank you.

Mister angel: As I was SAYING , the amulet can remove the angel or soul from the human body and make it free, so then I can recollect your souls and correct my small mistake.

Zane: small you say, ok then mister angel. Yeah mister angel before I forget, do we need weapons to make the quest?

Mister angel: well..... huhhhhh........ good question, well to be honest with you, I don't think any weapon will help you.

Zane: ooh really, you know am really feeling excited now to do the quest.

Mister angel: well I said frankly the truth, ok I'll go now.

Zane: oh ok, thanks for the massive help, mister angel.

What am I suppose to do now I can't fight with a weapon or my fists or with anything, am kinda creeped right now, because I saw real horror in this house.

••••••••••story time ( inside the story)••••••••••
So I was about 15 years old when I went to the house of The Bates , the name is freaky alone, but the house is a whole new world( not really)
the house is placed in a small forest, but not any forest, the darkest forest in the whole city, the house is huge and full of dark mysterious things ( my type? No ) it got a lot of secret passageways in it, super weird ones.

So when my parents were really tired because they are old ( btw am the youngest child) they went to the eldest house to get a break from life and me, they left me at The Bates house because my mom was a "friend" with them ( really? No) like she bought some cookies for them ones in a while, but the madam that lived there with her husband, was creepy but in a nice way, like she would kill you but still love you , see really creepy. Never mind, when I went to live there for 2 months or more, I saw things that am not suppose to, I figured some passageways and creepy magical stories and stuff.

But the real question, how were they with me ?? ....... Actually that's a good question. every time I see them I would get goosebumps, even though I only saw them for meals, I didn't like the idea of being there, so in the time of dawn I would be awake( because I can't sleep in a house like that, creepy remember)and I'd start exploring the place, especially my room, my room was in the basement ( my type? Hell no), the basement was hunted as all the house was, because the madam and mister actually summon spirits, it's really not cool to be in the freaking basement. The basement was the place with the whole stories of the the souls, spirits, ghosts...... like everything, I learned a little bit because I didn't actually like reading especially horror things, but now I don't remember much of it, but there's something I'll never forget...... and I don't think am ready to go there, AGAIN.

••••••••••••••••••••••
I wish it was good, I really appreciates everyone that's reading the story ❤️

Ty for all the support and hopefully I'll finish it in a satisfying way😁