Mysterious world: part 2

Leo narrates:

We were climbing the stairs, I was dead creeped so I kept checking behind me, and suddenly I felt someone on me , you can't imagine how the f*** I felt, I tried to use my "slow escape" strategy but it was a horrible idea, so I tried to be a man because am one, duh~!, I turned slowly and noticed that it was Zane, he fainted on the stairs, when I saw him I got even more creeped out, you can't faint now mister Zane, like really •_•
I dragged him to the second floor, trying to wake him up, slapping him, kicking him and everything I remembered at that moment, then I started hearing voices and footsteps, I remember my hair was brown before I heard that stuff. I looked around and dragged Zane to the closest room, the footsteps got louder and closer, my dead heart was trying hard to pump blood to my other dead parts, I pulled Zane to the big closet and placed some clothes on top of him then I slipped under the bed, after 10 mins the noises and footsteps faded. I heard the sound coming from the closet I was relieved to see Zane awake, I was really scared and relieved at the same time that I hugged him tightly and didn't let go. Zane tried his best to calm me down, after a long period of time I got much better and let go of him, he got really sweaty from the awkward hug thing, I asked him what happened? why did he faint?
---------
Zane narrates:

I was climbing the stairs when mister angel popped in front of my face, I creeped out and probably fainted. But one of the freaky thing that happened, I saw the angel and the place around me clearly even though I was knocked down, Leo was there pulling me I couldn't move, why again?. Mister angel didn't say anything but he drew something on the walls with.... with black blood maybe it's a demon or a weird creature's blood, he wrote "am your father"( no really(╹◡╹))
What "am your father "?? my father, what the actual freak, hey mister angel I can see your smirk you piece of cloud ( it's a joke calm thyself) but was he serious or what? wait..... he wrote something small,  what's that? "am seriously joking in a real clue " what the heck does that mean, mister angel, I HATE YOU.

That's all I can remember then I woke up in the closet and was freaked again by a spider on my shoulder. But I'm still confused about what the angel wrote, like is that a thing or a stupid prank, everything is like a dream.

We have to go escape this hell fast and see Zoe she's surely mad and kill us, but now we have to focus and find the damn amulet and get out.

So we moved to the nearest room in the second floor we searched the room inch by inch and to the next room and so. We kept doing so till we reached the last two rooms, the mister and miss bedroom and the roof. Where should we go first? no time left, which damn room?

-Leo narrates- I entered the room it was  full of spiders, dolls, and more heck creepy things. I searched and looked everywhere under the tables, in the chimney, behind the bed, the couch. I searched everywhere but one place .........

•••••••••••••••••••
Hope it was not creepy for the cute, weak, lovely hearts, am sorry if it was💖 Probably the horror will finish in the first of the next chapter. 😁👍🏻

Check out what happened, and as always thx for reading till this point.🌸🌸