Out!!

Zane narrates:

Two rooms left, what should we do now? Which one?. in this point my "amazingly " working brain again gave me another brilliant idea, as always, to split up( good idea? Of course not) Leo went to the bedroom and I went to the roof. I searched every single spot in the room nothing that useful but...... I found a book........ Omg?!? is this true???! that's really awesome." Ahhhhhh!!!!" I heard a scream, I dropped the book and ran to the bedroom, I saw Leo standing there in front of a big old black book shelf, he turned his head slowly to me, the tears were still in his eyes and then ........ he fainted. I rushed to him, trying to wake him up ( this house have a fainting gas leak or sth;>) minutes later he woke up and then he stood like nothing happened and smiled, for me it was hella creepy, then he pulled a book and the door... I mean the shelf open and it was a secret passageway, we entered quietly  it's the last room, we looked around,nothing in here, nothing at all, but there's a black treasure looking chest, we grabbed it carefully and......... no, NO NO N.O means no, it's freaking LOCKED why?why? why?
We looked at the lock, weirdest lock ever only two number lock, really •_• am done. Leo took the chest and found words on it , it spelled " his age".  " his age"? What does that mean, the mister age the man who lived here "hey Zane do you remember the mister age? brain storm it man.........".
Zane: wait I guess I do, ya I remember clearly, my mom said " look at these couples the are 72 yrs old and still fresh like a daisy ", well then we should try 72 . We turned the numbers to 7.2 but it didn't work, we tried bunch of other random numbers and I got desperate. Leo took the chest back and started trying and then suddenly he screamed in a super high pitch " ZANE IT'S PROBABLY Your age" .
Could it be, that would be unexpected , so I took the chest and turned the numbers to 1.5 and it clicked, I was :0 , it's impossible, how?? why?? I removed the lock slowly and opened the chest , thank god, lastly the damn amulet, it was a wooden amulet, we grabbed it and we ran to the door, the main one ( you should always run for the main door, because no time for another one).

I couldn't believe we're OUT from this hell hole, we walk the way back, it was about 7 pm ( btw we entered 10am) , we talk in the way back.

Leo: Zane did you find anything interesting in the roof ?

Zane: oh, thanks you remembered me, I found something awesome.

Leo: what? What? tell me , plz.

Zane: it's about mr. angel.

Leo: really? What?

Zane:The truth , His truth. He is a...............

••••••••••••••••••••
I see your face there , ok I apologize for my weird endings, sorry.
But hopefully you're curious enough for the next chapter.

Love u all 💗💗