Mysterious world: part 1

Zane woke up frightened by a nightmare and saw that Leo have a scar on his face, Zane was pissed off and asked him about it, when Leo heard he has a scar on his face( if u said "had a scar" no because it's not freaking resident evil the scar lasts longer than two mins), his reaction ...........

Zane:*in a low voice * Leo what the heck is that.

Leo: what that?

Zane: you have a scar on my.... your face, what happened??

Leo: what I have a scar???? really where??

Zane: under your freaking eye.

Leo: on my eye??!!

Zane: no you pabo( means idiot. a close meaning I guess) under it.

While we were talking , Zoe entered the kitchen, we acted cool and tried not to destroy everything. She said good morning and we creeped the hell out ( if you said Why am with you) because she called our names one by one, that was unexpectedly creepy, but I saw something that cracked me from inside, I saw Leo's face he was super focused not to mess up, but god only knows the situation. Then she sat beside Leo( Zane's body) and then it began the hunt ( hunt for what? our survival)

She sat at the table normally but it felt like she was planning our death , we ate so peaceful then it began the shooting, it started.

Zoe: oh babe what happened to you yesterday, you acted so weird.

Leo: *sweat everywhere*

Zane : * WTF happened??? am curious*

Zoe: why did you run away.

Leo: n...no I didn't run , I didn't see you, am probably going blind from the accident.

Zane: what happened Z....miss Zoe?

Zoe: I told him to come and sleep in my room but he went to your room.

Zane: * red as a tomato from anger and embarrassment *

Leo: am sorry, I didn't see you , I told you.

Zoe: it's ok, maybe we should see the doctor again.

Leo: yeah good idea what about now.

Zane: yes, miss Zoe before it become worse.

Zoe: ok I'll get ready.

She went to her room, Zane came and was ready to slap me but she came back and laughed at us, she's the one who need the doctor like seriously. After she got ready Leo acted sick and unable to move, then she said she'll bring the doctor and come back home fast.

After 5 mins when she left we started packing our things for the break in, we finished in 2 mins ( how? we were ready from before =>)
Luckily the house was close to the villa, we walked there slowly because we were creeped the heck out, for some reason the atmosphere changed to rather black ( black? to more hell)
the door was open, but never enter a hunted house from the main door (#outlast) Zane guided us to a basement door( my type ? F** no) the basement was full of dust and spiders( if there's sth I hate more than my life are spiders) we walked slowly, the house was pitch dark and squeaky ( creepy? Hell ya) we moved from table to table slowly to scan them, we found scary spells and voodoo dolls and more freaky things, we moved to the upper floor and checked the rooms one by one, luckily Zane knew the place, we took about 2 hours for the basement and the first floor to check every single thing, finally we finished the first floor and we were climbing the stairs. Zane fa...............

•••••••••••••••••••••
I tried my best to make the chapters longer, I guess it wasn't creepy, right?

Thx for reading, it's a really blessing support for me. Ok then, see what happened to Zane?!?

Luv u guys, fighting 🐶