Rainbows I see !

Leo narrates:

I told Zoe that I want to go home with Zane, her reaction was........👇🏻

Leo: hey Zoe....., I want to tell you something.

Zoe: yes babe of course.

Leo: I actually hate hospitals and I want to go home.

Zoe: home........ you said home, really? really??

Leo: yes really.

Zoe: ok then I'll tell the doctor now.

Leo: but wait, I have another thing to say.

Zoe: ok but fast.

Leo: am taking Leo ( Zane) with me home.

Zoe: hun??! what, really you want to take him?

Leo: y...yes.

Zoe: A.....awww, of course you can take him.

Leo: * mouth open *

Zoe: ah, close it already, am going now, see ya.

Leo: am happy, that happened quite easier than I expected, I can't wait to tell Zane,I did something good in my life :) .
Now we have about a week for the full moon, we have the maps and no weapons and no courage to go there, perfect.
I need to wait for Zane and see if he can come out with me and you know what? where are we going to stay. I still don't know, I should take a quick nap to reclaim my strength, and then wait for Zane to come.

Again I woke up on the sound of knocking, I woke up fast to see Zane....... but ...... I saw him standing there ( can't help it( ^ω^ ))  he came closer to me and sat beside me, I started talking to explain what I've archived, he laughing at my excitement and told me to slow down and start again, so I did so, he was proud to see what I've done, and told me he's ready to go home with me and Zoe. To be honest I didn't like teachers nor school, but I'm blessed to see this side of mister Zane and miss Zoe even though it was a little cringe but I'm satisfied in a way that this happened to me, but not that much because am about to break in a hunted house, not cool at all.

So it's really going to start soon. We went to Zoe's father villa, I was just speechless. The whole villa was clear glass, it was two floors, a garden, a big pool and everything you could ever imagine, when I saw that I forgot the stupid quest (not really), but Zane was like......... " don't forget your self boy " and then he went swimming and then having a massage for 3 hours( really man•_•), but me , I was really a good boy, I only played basketball for 2 hours and video games for 5 hours, it was the meaning of paradise. But on the other hand Zoe was angry " you both should be sick or am I wrong? you liars" , well to be frank if  I was a zombie I would get revived after entering this villa.
The night came really fast ( really? No) I really didn't want to sleep but unfortunately I was grounded because Zoe is my girlfriend and I was acting like a baby for her, then I went to sleep in the guests room but Zoe came and wanted me to sleep with her because she missed me, so what I did .............

••••••••••••••••••
That was a long chapter, hope it was 👍🏻 and if any weird and misspelled words it's ok because I wrote 3 characters together.

Ok then, I'll try my best to keep it good, I guess 😂😂
Fighting ❤️💜💙