The end

When the angel vanished, the parts of the amulet that was left with Leo broke to a small red key. Where would it fit?? ( this came out so wrong but u get the idea)

The boys woke up the next morning, the two girlfriends was there too waiting for their awake. The weird thing is that the hospital was totally fine, not even a single crack!!!

One month later...........

The two couples came back to Zoe father's villa for the weekend, some bad memories came back with them , they stayed there some time ............but in the same week the full moon appeared. The two girls had a party that day, so they went out all day, the boys played horror video games and some other creepy stuff. *a loud crashing sound*  the boys jumped out from their places, they went to see it but..... first.....( a selfie. Jk) they got some protection, some shields, swords, flame throwers just in case.

They went out carefully walking slowly they saw a shadow, a man was coming closer and closer, they held their weapons up and ........ didn't expect that at all........ the angel in his human body and ..... the old Bate man, together!!!!

The two boys saw that ... and ran all the way away from the house ( ya exactly the right idea) they ran a far distance and then stood close to a wall, the two men faded. They took a breath of relief, but it doesn't end there ...... the men reappeared, the two searched for the closest door to hide and unfortunately they found one and they entered cluelessly. They didn't realize the house was quite familiar ( time to die=>) after they reached the tables that they searched inch by inch then they realized. Zane was not feeling well and Leo started getting dizzy, so they rested on a wooden thing that was covered in white cloth, they felt uncomfortable, so they tried to change the position but still. they got up and moved to another place but the cloth got stuck in Leo's shoe, he tried removing it with his other leg but he tripped instead and the cloth flew away, it was a black chest with blood on it, they didn't realize that it has anything to do with them so they moved away, in the middle of the way Leo screamed " OOOOOHHH the chest I remember I probably have the key"
Zane smacked Leo's arm and told him to lower his voice. They walked back to the chest and just like the last time Leo was wearing the key.

Zane: why the freak you still wearing that thing?

Leo: you never know when do you need it .

Leo took the key and slowly tried it, the chest clicked open and inside the chest was another small heavy chest , it don't have a place for a lock or any thing but they found a drown line and under it was written " say something".......

Leo said " is that real, I want to write tacos"
but Zane want to write something , he wrote"am your father" and the chest unexpectedly ... didn't open ( jk) the chest unexpectedly open and there was a potion like bottle, they took it out and opened its cap. The writing in it wasn't clear, they rose it to the light bulb to check it, suddenly the sound of thunder and a loud scream, the light bulbs blasted broking the bottle on their head. They rushed out to the door, they skipped their steps quickly to the house but.......... a thunder or a lightning whatever it was, hit them and they collapsed on the street ( the hit was bad, it was on the brain).

The two boys were sent back to the hospital again but this time they didn't wake up, not after a week, not after a month, not after a year .... no that's too much I meant not after 6 months, the stayed 6 months in the hospital they had a damage in their brains, and other burn injuries. The time passed slowly for the girls, they crying, skipping meals, not coming home from the hospital, it was a real hard time for them.

After a month, the doctors explained that their hearts are so weak they have to remove the machines on them and then they have to *sobs* you know........... 2 weeks passed the boys still didn't wake up , one week to remove the machines, two days left ..........they didn't wake  up............. the day came to remove the machines, the girls begged the doctor not to, but he said they can't do anything to them...

In the way to the bury ............ is it over???? No no it can't be??? The two girls sobbed while shaking the boys to try wake them up. Zoe begged "it was a good sleep now wake up please ... please wake up, I'll let you play video games all the time, pl......please... Zane..." . 

Lilly sobbed feeling guilty " am sorry .... am really sorry my angel, my only reason for being in school and even alive ....... please don't mess with me, I know you are joking, now wake up....... Leo??? Ple........" . The time passed there's no coming back.

...

H....

huh..... Zo....

Zoe: I.....I heard something * she ran to Zane * Zane was that you .....

Zane: oh... yes... I mis..sed you my...y biscuit .

Zoe:* sobs and hug Zane * I missed you too, what took you so long? T_T

Lilly felt fire in her chest seeing Leo unawake, she stood up and............ someone held her hand tight.

Leo: Lilly...... am ..... so.... sorry I was late as always .....

Lilly: no~.....it's ...ok at least you still with me, I  missed you, you idiot.

Leo: I know, that's way I was late..... to make you suffer.

Lilly: really •_• go back to sleep.

Leo: haha, I just missed teasing you, I love you.

Lilly: stop it, I didn't expect that, am blushing.

* Leo pulled her and hugged her tightly *

To be continued......

••••••••••••••••••••••••
I wanted to continue but that chapter is super long, so catch up with the next and last chapter.

Thx for reading and sorry if there is mistakes and stuff.  love you all😘😘