What happened??

Leo narrates:

I went to the guest room to sleep there for the night but....... I was interrupted by Zoe, she said I have to go sleep in her room because she missed me and wanted to spent some time with me. Now what should I say am only a high schooler and for me at least am still underage, so what I did was👇🏻

Leo: I slowly placed my controller on the ground I didn't say anything I turned to the door on my left and slowly took my pillow and blanket and went to Zane's room locked the door and slept on the couch. But for her it was more like he ran away from me, well I actually apologize but I don't want to know what would happen if I didn't do the "slow escape" strategy, and for me also that was more creepy than the hunted house we have to break in the morning, you know right now I can't imagine Zane's reaction to the situation, am sorry Zan I'm not a betrayal she's the betrayal wait......... no, no one is a betrayal she's a lover, ok whatever now am still young for this bu**sh**.

After some time when I stopped fidgeting and thinking about what the heck happened, I tried my best to fall asleep ,well it took me some time but it helped.

Zane narrates:

I slept pretty early I was really not used to being "wake " after being in a coma for along time, I slept soundly but at the middle of nowhere a jump scare in my dream about The Bates house creeped the heck out of me, I woke up coughing and cold sweat on my forehead, thankfully I didn't awake Leo, even Leo creeped me I didn't hear him coming when I was asleep ( because of the slow escape strategy;)) , I went to Leo, seeing him might calm me a little bit, I sat beside him and noticed he had a big mark on his face, a blue one, but I don't recommend he was kicked or something wait wait ...... he just destroyed my beautiful face you son*****, I really don't know what to say I'll ask him when he's up, that little thing.

Morning came on blinding the heck out of me , because the curtains were opened. I stretched myself and walked to Leo to wake him up because we have to get ready, I tapped him , giggled him, slapped him and nothing worked so I went to the bathroom and took a glass and filled it with water and splashed it straight to his face, he said something I didn't understand "brrr whyyyyyy aaaa wasss , f****"
I dead laughing, I was laughing so~ hard that I got drunk and fell on the ground.

It took him some time to wake up, he got washed up , I went down to make pancakes and some scrambled eggs for breakfast, Zoe was still asleep and it was weird for a "teenager" to cook the breakfast for two young adults. After I finished making the breakfast I called them to come and eat. Leo came first with closed eyes and sat on the table, the blue mark was still there, I got angry remembering it and asked him but he was shocked too, he don't remember anything. How you little thing, how you don't remember???

But what really happened , why do Leo have a scar on my face....I mean his face, WHAT HAPPENED???

•••••••••••••••••••••••
That was like an extra chapter to have the light before the darkness and fun before the disaster.😆

Thx for reading and I hope there's no wrong or weird placed or spelled words.
Fighting 🌸🌸

Unstable souls On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara