Lost in my body

Zane narrates:

Am going crazy, what is wrong with me ??? how can I do everything except control my body, I feel like am locked in my own body, I guess, if am not dead already, how awkward is that thought, I don't believe it. Am worried about Zoe I really miss her , I can't die now I only started dating three months ago, she's my first girlfriend, well that's little weird to say because am super hot you know, don't you?? Whatever, why the heck am thinking about this now, by the way where am I? maybe in a hospital or something like that because I keep hearing things that's so complicated, they have to simplify their forms one day, and also there is a girl that's always by my side, who could she be? But somehow I recognize her voice, am really curious, didn't I tell you one day I'll die from curiosity , well I guess I just died because of it, I have to chill , what to do now, I can't do anything I wish somebody will come soon. Oh!! Wow I just called it, someone just entered my room, they're talki.....Omg?!??..........that that thing they're saying, is it true ?? It can't be, right?? well there's something for sure ... am going crazy talking to myself, but am I really in a coma and about to die it can't be , I guess it's unfair I could've died in the horrible crash but I'll die in the hospital instead, really •_•.

Ok, then what am suppose to do now after am about to die, anyone please help me, even though you can't hear me help, please p......!!?!?........, hello can you hear me ???? Who are you? ( The angel ): am an angel. Zane: peeeeesh stop lying. ( The angel ): what do you mean with that sarcasm?? you know I can kill you* whispers* I actually did already . Zane : ooooh?!?? I heard your whisper,what do you mean. (The angel): don't you dare make fun of me, you stinky human. Zane: oh, heeeell no!! don't talk about my humanity, you ghost, and don't change the topic. (The angel ) : ok then human, I won't help you to wake up from the coma . Zane: woooh wait, man... or angel I was kidding with you.......wait, aren't you the reason for this mess. (The angel): well, ok then ....but because you were a mischievous boy you have to complete the quest that I have for you, but since you're useless am going to give you a special power that you can use in order to ............

--------------------------
Hopefully you're curious enough to see what's the power for.

Thx for reading till now😁😁