Another aspect

Story extra girls especial part:

The girls before the two boys came home late that day from the hunted house.

Zoe: * calls Lilly( Leo's gf ) *

Zoe: hey Lilly, I know it's weird to say that but I think that both of the idiots ran away.

Lilly: WHAT?? what does that mean miss Zoe couldn't you look over two humans for a day, really •_•

Zoe: it's not like that. Zane got tired suddenly and he's......... * cries* he's maybe going blind, he didn't see me when I talked to him :(

Lilly: omg really, am so sorry to hear that, I'll come right now.

Zoe: no, after you finish the classes.

Lilly: f** the classes. oh sorry overreaction.

Zoe: it's ok, am waiting for you, I'll text you the location .

Lilly: ok then, see you soon.
__________________

At the afternoon Lilly came to Zoe's villa and talked about what happened to the boys, some time passed then they heard sounds coming from outside, they rushed to the door and saw the two of the boys walking closer to the house. they were frustrated, the two girls exchanged glances about what to do.

The boys finally came to the house acting sick and tired, the girls knew what they'll do, so they acted cute first but the fire is about to start boys, probably they will lose some parts ;) . The girls stayed all night too planing the next move.

The morning came fast ( really? Can you stop asking, I said no, N.O means no) the girls took some rest but they got interrupted with the door bell. An old man was there ( it was 6 am , old man can you chill) he was like 82 yrs old or more, we couldn't say no, he entered the living room, he explained coming to see Zane and Leo, how does he know them?? maybe a family member? Zoe went to the kitchen and Lilly waked the two boys up.

Zoe: hello mister.....er ...??

Old man: my name is Alexander , Alexander Bate.* some sound effects * dom dom dom .

Zoe: nice to meet you mister Alex.. ander

Old man: are the gentlemen awake yet, I need to go somewhere else soon.

Lilly: they're washing up and then they'll come soon.

Alexander: good then.

The two " gentlemen " entered the room eyes closed, Zane came first and said " good... huh....the..... bate...." and then he fainted, Leo was behind him he heard Zane and then" b..bb.. ba.. bbbs" and also fainted. ( ik a lot of fainting)

We rushed to the hospital, it was noontime, the hospital was full we couldn't find a place for two so they ended up at the same room. The doctor said it's probably a side effect to the accident, since when they first came to the hospital their wounds were all deep but the blood was frozen which rarely happens, and the other parts probably were all fine in a unexpected way , so we have to check the cause of the faint"

About 2 days passed the two boys were still in a coma, then there conditions got worse and they got isolated in a room, no one entered the room only the doctor and also not all the time, we couldn't do anything for them :(

But as always that was not all what happened those days.

Zane met mr.angel after the second day of the coma....👇🏻

Mr.angel: hey Zane, long time no see.

Zane: oh, what are you doing here? what do you want?

Mr. angel: why're you angry? I came to say hi.

Zane: yup I believe you. * whispers * hi, my butt.

Mr. angel: by the way, did you find the amulet.

Zane: no, I didn't, it wasn't there.

Mr. angel: haha... stop lying.

Zane: am not.

Mr.angel: WHAT?! you didn't find it, you stupid human, HOW DARE you not obey what I said?!!

Zane: oh "mister angel " stop wondering around, I found your true color, you lied about your truth, you used us to bring the amulet and also you broke the angel rules so now you have to get back as a human .^. and you can't go back to an angel you ghost .

The angel..... or ghost screamed in anger and vanished right away, he said " wait you b** I'll come back for you"

Zane woke up from the coma by the loud scream, he then rushed to Leo to wake him up and lucky he woke up too.

They searched for it but they saw something bad, really bad...............

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
If you didn't understand the ending see the next chapter. Thx for reading the story 💖

And as always sorry for any wrong word.
Fighting 💐