Untrue!

Zane entered the roof of the Bates house and found a book. The book that talks about angels.......

Leo: what did you find in the roof ?

Zane: I found something really awesome about mr.angel.

Leo: really?? tell me plz,plz.

Zane: I found his truth..............

•••••••••••••••• behind the curtains ••••••••••••••

Zane opened the book, the papers flipped to a page!!

The page :
The humanated angels ( the angel in human bodies, again:) are originally humans who got in a accident and the souls turned into an angel like.

Next page:
The humans can't talk or see angels. But if the angel helped or damaged a human, the human can see the angel and even make deals with them. The angel has to complete the deal or the promise they put with humans. Angel don't have the right to make any challenges or quests to the humans without being horribly damaged by the human ( which can't happen because angels have super powers) . The angel that break any of the rules have to return to a human and never have a chance to be an angel again.

Zane:
Omg mr.angel broke half of the rules on this list, that piece of s*** prank us to get the amulet, ready •_• why can't I have a break day from all this mess.
But way did he prank us with the amulet? even though we can't us it, maybe he needs it?? Am really curious( btw it has been long since I got curious over something).
_______________

Leo: humanated angel??( sorry for making new words or forms xb )

Zane: ya, he's a human that turned into an angel and also he was trolling us like a bad a**

Leo: * whispers *plz don't talk about me=>

Zane: I can't believe this or him or anyone or anything . ( is that a song:) )

They we close to the villa , in the way chatting about the house, they saw something totally unexpected!!..................

They saw the two girlfriends standing like" you are going to be dead" position, they looked pissed, they were glaring at them and didn't remove their eyes.

Zane warned Leo before they got out of the house that something bad will happen so be ready to exchange girlfriend at any time and about where were they, he told him to say they went for a swim ( swim, really? Yeah they will notice anyway the lie and swim because they sweat like hell at the house and probably need to change pants and other stuff, so it will look real)

While they were being glared at, Zane made a sign to Leo ( sign= act sick) they made their selves look sick and tired, the girlfriends couldn't do anything but help them to change and get some rest. But even though this part passed, the other time they are going to regret a lot of things.

The morning came fast ( really? not really) the two were still creeped the heck about what they saw at the house and couldn't sleep, but unfortunately the 2 seconds they slept in, a lot of things happened, bad things.

Both of them were in the same room. Leo fell asleep before Zane, he slept for a few minutes but he woke up by a nightmare about mr.angel , he was screaming when he woke up, Zane rushed to him asking what happened.

Leo explained what he saw," listen Zane, the dream that I saw was about mr.angel, he was mad, he wanted the amulet, he was so~ pissed that he started destroying everything and then he ....kk.......killed us" =<

Zane: we should destroy the am.......

The door suddenly opened and Lilly was there, she said " hey boys you have to go down, someone's waiting for you both, get washed and come down fast".

Visit in the early morning?? Why? Irrespective people. Who could it be?

Both of them entered the guest room still not fully awake, but when Zane saw the visitor he couldn't believe in any way and then he ....... then both of them were sent to the hospital.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope it's not becoming weird or sth, I'll probably finish it in few more chapters, I might make a Unstable souls 2 if people liked it.

Thx for the support ⭐️